Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    taasla
    Let's see if this replicates it. I have a theory fueled from being sick and nyquil.

urk, so many edits.

Yeah, no idea what was going on there, Ginger, but your sig is working now.
    Last edited by taasla; 09-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Weasyl
    GingerM
    First, let me say thank you so very much, Taasla, Eminoxic and Taw! It's a comfort to me to know that it's showing up to everyone else properly. Right at the moment I'm looking at the last few posts in this thread; on my screen, my posts have my signature exactly as you showed it in the screen cap, but with a link instead of the image. The rest of the signature shows up just fine, though. Taasla's signature also shows as a link, not an image, so I don't know what's going on.

Obviously there's something at my end of things that's not right; I just don't know if it's related to my profile or related to my computer. I'm going to see if I can log in from another computer and see what happens. Thank you again for all the time and effort put in on this.

ETA: Aaaaand it's my computer. I was able to see the signatures correctly on another computer, in Firefox; I didn't even have to log in; I just looked at this forum. Taasla's signature graphic showed up properly as well, and so did the images I had put inline in previous posts. I should have thought of trying this a lot earlier, and I apologize for wasting everyone's time. Now I have to figure out what's different on my computer that caused this. It's something on my computer, but also something to do with this site and how my computer interprets it... Thank you again, everyone.
    Last edited by GingerM; 09-17-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: It's my computer... :(
    FA: GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ SOFURRY ~ FUTANARI PALACE ~ RENDEROTICA
    WEASYL ~ DEVIANTART ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ WIKIFUR
    Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerM View Post
    First, let me say thank you so very much, Taasla, Eminoxic and Taw! It's a comfort to me to know that it's showing up to everyone else properly. Right at the moment I'm looking at the last few posts in this thread; on my screen, my posts have my signature exactly as you showed it in the screen cap, but with a link instead of the image. The rest of the signature shows up just fine, though. Taasla's signature also shows as a link, not an image, so I don't know what's going on.

Obviously there's something at my end of things that's not right; I just don't know if it's related to my profile or related to my computer. I'm going to see if I can log in from another computer and see what happens. Thank you again for all the time and effort put in on this.

ETA: Aaaaand it's my computer. I was able to see the signatures correctly on another computer, in Firefox; I didn't even have to log in; I just looked at this forum. Taasla's signature graphic showed up properly as well, and so did the images I had put inline in previous posts. I should have thought of trying this a lot earlier, and I apologize for wasting everyone's time. Now I have to figure out what's different on my computer that caused this. It's something on my computer, but also something to do with this site and how my computer interprets it... Thank you again, everyone.
    I'm just glad the horror is over! Was fun trying to find the problem, but never being able to find it, was a horror. Wish I knew what could be causing it for you though, I have absolutely no idea.

Weasyl
    GingerM
    Last edited by GingerM; 09-17-2012 at 02:27 AM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25

Weasyl
    Judicant

Weasyl
    GingerM
    Quote Originally Posted by Judicant View Post
    Check these settings under My Account>General Settings. Turning off Show Images replicated for me something seemingly identical to the screencaps you've provided, and given how logging off fixes the issue for you, I'm thinking it's a setting on your account somewhere.

Seems silly, but worth checking out anyway.

I am SUCH an idiot...

I am very, very sorry; I had thought I'd checked all the settings... but I hadn't. That was the problem.

ETA: Since the problem is now resolved, I'll close this thread.
    Last edited by GingerM; 09-24-2012 at 01:19 PM.