Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Furry Shwag

Weasyl
    sassySloth

Furry Shwag

Watch me swooce right in.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Once I unpack I'll have something to contribute, but lmao.. I think the marketing execs at Old Spice really hit the nail on the head with their latest line of animal themed deodorants. Almost every furry I know uses some variant of them. Including me. :U

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Once I unpack I'll have something to contribute, but lmao.. I think the marketing execs at Old Spice really hit the nail on the head with their latest line of animal themed deodorants. Almost every furry I know uses some variant of them. Including me. :U
    Hohoho. True. If I said I was not using the lion one right now I'd be a liar.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    Hohoho. True. If I said I was not using the lion one right now I'd be a liar.
    LIONPRIDE REPRESENT. *mane swoosh*

Weasyl
    Vae
    I have some costume cat ears, some costume cat ears made out of rabbit fur, some costume cat ears that I've bent to look like bat ears, two pairs of bat wings (one large, one small), furry black armwarmers with little blue pawpads on the undersides (which are actually the first / only thing I've ever commissioned), furry black leg warmers, white cat-pupil contacts (which I think got fucked up and I threw away), a costume cat tail, a real silver fox tail, a rabbit fur collar, and some costume fangs.

(If that sounds like a lot, most of this shit was cheap as fuck.)

I think those are the only things that would directly point at me being a furry.
    The rest are just stuffed animals (which stem more in the direction of general interest in certain animals and fandoms).

I'll post pictures if / when I can scrounge them together. Because it's a lot of shit.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Noxid

Weasyl
    sassySloth

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Weasyl
    MLR
    The only thing I have that even remotely qualifies is one of those lucky cat statues (maneki neko). Oh, and a physical copy of Poetigress' book By Sword and Star, but that's sitting on my bookshelf right now in a way that only the spine is visible and its sandwiched between a couple of Umberto Eco books.

I'm clearly the worst furry ever.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalSyndrome View Post
    That Bad Dog poster is wicked awesome!
    Have you read it? Such a good series. I hope they collect it into a hardcover or something.