These are always kind of difficult. You want to tell others about who you are, but at the same time you don't want to go on for too long, as you may risk either boring the reader or coming off as being too full of yourself. But let's give it a go!

So, hello! Been a Weasyl member for a little while now, but not been terribly active. My name is Miles T.F. Baxxter, and I'm an arctic fox from Norway. I'm 29, I have a master's in philosophy, I work semi-professionally as an amateur musician and lyricist, and I have been a fur since around '98 or so. Oh, and I'm also gay, semi-asexual, and a babyfur – just to make things more complicated.

Let's see, what else... Well, when it comes to art, I am often drawn to the slightly more abstract, surreal, and atmospheric art. But I do love me some cartoonish art, too! That's what I mostly commission myself, whenever I commission something.

I'm big into comic books, but it's been a while since I had time (and sufficient peace and quiet) to just sit down and read through a few issues or graphic novels. Some of my favourites include Alan Moore's Top 10, Todd Dezago and Mike Wieringo's Tellos, Alejandro Jodorowsky's The Metabarons, and James Kochalka's Peanut Butter & Jeremy and Quit Your Job. Back in high school I actually wrote, drew and printed my own comic book (starring an anthro. animal stick figure character), and dreamt of becoming a comic book writer.

When it comes to my active involvement in the fandom, I started the Norwegian furry forum Norwegian Paws back in 2004, and more recently helped start the Swedish furry forum Svenska Tassar and am a department head and on the board of NordicFuzzCon (a furry convention taking place in Sweden).

I also started up Cinéma Anthropomorphique a couple of years back with some other furry friends, which is a monthly furry film "club" here in the Oslo-region. Last time we celebrated the 20th anniversary of The Lion King by watching all three films (with mandatory and expectedly awkward sing-alongs), and I'm looking forward to The Lion King bootleg / rip-off special we're planning for next month!

Okay, that's probably enough for now! Feel free to ask if you've any questions, and I'd be happy to elaborate.