Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar

Rate the song above you

Yeah I know, real original thread right? I didn't see one and I like these, so why the hell not? Plus, this version of a music thread encourages posters to actually listen to other people's music~

For those of you who have never seen this before,the instructions are to listen to the song in the last reply to the thread, give it a rating out of 10, and preferably explain why you gave it that rating, since a scale of 1-10 is pretty arbitrary. Keep it polite of course, you're allowed to dislike whatever music you want, but shitting on somebody's favorite band or music taste is hardly necessary. Have fun, I'll get the ball rolling.

Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    There was already one of these, yo! > https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...ight=Rate+song

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Donk. How did I miss it?

Edit: It's kinda been dead for a while now though. What is the proper protocol here?
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.