Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    A friend gifted me McPixel and Half-Minute hero. Definitely a fan of both. McPixel is just a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Riosock View Post
    What do you do on PokeMMO?
    Apparently the same thing you do on Pokemon. I'd try it if A: I was sure you could obtain every pokemon without any bullshit (events, needing other games) and B: I wasn't sure Nintendo would just shut it down like the other 5 attempts at the same concept.

Started playing the original Klonoa, I like his design in this game much more than in the newer ones. I originally rented the Wii remake but the voice acting was so awful that I sent it back. Usually this sort of thing doesn't bother me that much, but when they sound exactly like the voice actors from Sonic X, I have a problem.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Playing DayZ nowadays

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    I originally rented the Wii remake but the voice acting was so awful that I sent it back.
    There was an option to make the voice acting like the original, but I can see how it'd go unnoticed.

I've been playing Retro Game Challenge lately. Been on a Game Center kick anyway so figured why not pick this one up and play through it?

Quote Originally Posted by Riosock View Post
    Oh hey, is Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky good? I have not actually played any of these games, but they looked fairly interesting.
    Oh, it's definitely a lot of fun. Though, if you've never played a DQ game and happen to have a PS2, I recommend trying out Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. The characters are extremely likable and the voice acting is pretty fantastic. The main difference between that and DQIX is that in IX, there are no pre-set characters. You create your party and choose classes, gaining access to more specialized classes as you level up. There's also the option of inviting friends to play.

Just one thing, these games require a fair amount of leveling to be able to handle even weak monsters/low-level bosses right off the bat, so just be prepared for a lot of grinding if you give the series a whirl.
    Last edited by AsterionBlazing; 10-03-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Played a bit of War of Roses before switching back to Civ V/God & Kings.

Finally broke my League of Legends addiction so I'm now back to Mass Effect 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox. Still my two favorite games of all time.

I'm playing Resident Evil 6. I'm really only just starting Leon's game and I haven't tried the others yet, bit so far, I really don't get the hate. Sure, I'm getting my ass kicked by the tougher enemies and the larger swarms of zombies, but, um, that's always been how Resident Evil games are. But it's a hell of a lot more atmospheric and scary than RE 5.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Just finished Episode 4 of The Walking Dead game.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

I love this freaking series.

I really can't wait til episode 5 finally comes out. ;n;

Weasyl
    N/A
    SSX for PS3 and Dance Central. I love my life.