Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Oops! My apologies then

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #552
    Merged Groovy's thread into the main "What are you playing" thread... which is funny because they've posted in this one before, but aaaanyway.

Diablo 3: RoS. So much Diablo. I've found literally one other person on Weasyl who plays it so far, shame more people here aren't into it. Also really considering going out and buying Blazblue, or just picking up the digital version which comes with free Terumi and Kokonoe (which makes no sense). Kind of a dick move by the devs.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Playing Flower again on PS4 this time. Being able to see the difference is amazing. Sites were trying to show comparisons but couldn't do it justice because of playback issues like Youtube, or not realizing how to properly capture screens where you don't get an artifact mess. Still playing Okami and Bravely Default too.

Really tempted to get Infamous Second Son I always liked the premise and sandbox type games.

Weasyl
    Sylvia_the_Wanton_Poet
    Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 3 mostly, with some Loadout, Terrarria, Risk of Rain, and a few others on the side depending on my mood. Mostly the first two, though, because conquering all of Europe, converting it to Reformed Tengrism, and then fighting the Persian Empire and Scotland-in-union-with-Scandinavia over the New World tickles me.

Edit: Also pokemon and a bunch of mario games, like, got hit by a nostalgia-bomb earlier this week and have been hoarding all of them. I tried to beat every mario game I owned over the course of a single weekend before burning out like a friggin' junkie. Was weird as hell.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 04-02-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Adding some things I just remembered!

Tit an' Fall.
    Gen 3 now, I think I'll stay here. No reason to prestige further. I have a pretty colour next to my name, and I'm above the nooblets.
    Now I can start using the fun stuff you unlock on higher levels whoo

Weasyl
    N/A
    Pokemon Ruby (again), Skyrim, The Last of Us, gonna start Borderlands 2 sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    If I may be honest, I'm actually stunned you like that game so much. That seriously puts it in a good light. You did not seem like the type who'd enjoy it based on other games I know you to enjoy.
    I'm a huge fan of games that are as realistic as possible, but there's always a spot for competitive casual shooters in my diet.

This game feels like CoD4 all over again, and that's great.
    In my opinion every CoD after that sucked.

To be fair though, the game has some issues with connectivity and stability, and some weapons need a complete rebalancing act.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    This game feels like CoD4 all over again, and that's great.
    I'd enjoy a game that's literally just a revival of CoD 4 so it can have a living online playerbase, but you just know the devs are going to put all the bullshit in that made CoD hateable and also slap on a 50 price tag and a million overpriced DLCs.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    If I may be honest, I'm actually stunned you like that game so much. That seriously puts it in a good light. You did not seem like the type who'd enjoy it based on other games I know you to enjoy.
    Dog my roommate only plays Nintendo and stoner indie games and even he was amped about Titanfall. It's bizarre.

I'm working on 1CC'ing R-Type LEO. It's really not very hard, but I love the atmosphere of the game.
    And I'm playing Sly 3!
    Watch me swooce right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'd enjoy a game that's literally just a revival of CoD 4 so it can have a living online playerbase, but you just know the devs are going to put all the bullshit in that made CoD hateable and also slap on a 50 price tag and a million overpriced DLCs.
    Tits does many things right here. It's got a solid gameplay: fast and multilateral. No bullshit weapon camouflages, no crappy killstreak rewards, no super leet haxor gamer emblem background cards and no campers to speak of.
    It has the playability of CoD4, and puts it in a fast paced scifi world. Works well.

I love how the titans are balanced. They are not indestructible to infantry, on the contrary. I find it far easier to solo a titan on foot. Most of their guns, being oversized as they are, can easily oneshot a pilot and anything on the field that ain't bolted in or a titan.

The design is stellar, I can't stress enough just how much I like it. Also the way the rounds start and finish are cool and fun. First you warp in your dropship, and squadmates and you jump down after you get the green light. After the fight is over and you lost, you have 30s for your evac ship to arrive, and if you board it, you have a chance of getting out the fight alive. Very innovative and fun.

If you like sci-fi, CoD4 and urban combat, this is for you.