Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Hewge
    D3: Reaper of Souls, and Wildstar when the betas are available.

Weasyl
    heavecleaver
    Technically, Frogger on the Atari 5200.
    If that counts.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Megaman Battle Network 6 Falzar, with this patch. MAde the game actually great, compared to the original

Weasyl
    renka
    JUST finished Persona 4: Golden! One HELL of a game~ Gotta say its one of the favorite RPG and/or visual novel games yet, basically the one and almost only reason I bought a PS Vita in the first place. (But now I'm avidly waiting for the Dangan Ronpa compilation~ Anyone else loving that series, despite how odd it is?)

Been playing a couple PC games I got from a bundle a while ago, kinda switching it up between them but they're all fairly short, I'm mainly just doing it for story/more combos;

* Dear Esther
    * Thomas Was Alone
    * Little Inferno

I gotta say that Dear Esther is gorgeous holy hell. Very limited story tho that I understood fairly quickly, but it's nice replaying it and noticing the extra sound-effects that reference it when before I'd been mainly focusing on the words being said.

Titanfall. Whoo boy, that's a fun game.

I have been playing a few games lately

Dungeons of Dredmor, Risk of Rain and Spelunky

I also cant wait till ESO comes out I can start playing monday

- - - Updated - - -

Ooo I also forgot to mention Im playing the original Rayman on pc I plan on beating it and all the other rayman games

I just finished the Burial at Sea ep. 2 add-on for Bioshock Infinite... probably won't play anything else for a while. My feels...

What games are you playing?

Hey everyone so what games have you been playing lately. Personally I have been really immersed in the game Dungeons of Dredmor its a fantastic rougelike with a good sense of humour I would highly recommend it. I have also been playing a bit of Elders Scrolls Online which is great the only downside being that its still a little buggy but can't complain since its not even officially out yet. If anyone else plays ESO feel free to add me my characters name is Marven Narethi and I play for the Ebonheart Pact. There also some platformers I have really been enjoying like the original Rayman (anyone ever play it before?) which is HARD but I do plan on beating it eventually.

We've the same thread going on already, https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...re-you-playing
    It's got 30 pages already.