Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by MushiMagic View Post
    Slender
    Oh man, that game. THAT GAME. I watched a video of two guys playing it, pretty hilarious. But I can guarantee that I could never beat that game, not even going to touch it. /baby :c

Just got Boobs 5 from a midnight release ;0
    Quit playing it cause all the male characters seem over powered with having the same fist to the head slam attack ._ .
    So.. yeah.. But the boobs are nice

Borderlands 2

Weasyl
    oly
    Bah Slender, what a dumb game. :/

I have internet back at home PLUS i got my one hard drive working so I can play all my other games besides Dark Souls now!

got this game called Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, looks pretty fun, gonna try it later today!
    Also I still need to get back into Amnesia and finish it.

I have interest in Tiny and Big, I hope I can get it on winter sales.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Broke out the SNES with my girl, and we've been playing Donkey Kong Country. Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomiKamikaze View Post
    Broke out the SNES with my girl, and we've been playing Donkey Kong Country. Hell yeah.
    Wish I had someone to play Kirby Superstar with, or Return to Dreamland.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Started playing Castle Crashers with the bf and a friend the other night. Needless to say, throwing bears and penguins at your foes while having a kawaii desu face on the whole time is awesome.

I recently dusted off my snes, currently playing through Power Rangers. xD One game I'm also playing through is Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door for like the hundredth time. Really feeling nostalgic lately.

Playing Majora's Mask - the beginning of this game is the worst part. The rest is my second-favorite Zelda. :V