Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    N/A
    So I was going through the roms on my laptop and wound up playing BreakThru. I mistook it for something else, it appears to be from the creator of Tetris and the first level has you blowing up colorful bricks in the Berlin Wall :/

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Still playing Bravely Default, I'd ask for more friends on that game but I already completed the Village Building so the only thing I'd want is ABILinking.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    I didn't like Bravely Default :c I mean, it seemed really good for what it was, but that just wasn't my thing. :s

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I didn't like Bravely Default :c I mean, it seemed really good for what it was, but that just wasn't my thing. :s
    That's understandable. I've been kinda back and forth on the RPG genre (especially JRPGs) for a long time but what I did like about Bravely Default is the customization. I hate when you can't scale back monster encounters during certain games, and looks like they had that in mind when they made this game. You can turn them off (but of course it means you can't level grind) but if you're in a dungeon stuck and needs some quiet time to figure out where the hell you are, you can do that. Similarly, you can also crank it out if you like level grinding.

I'm kinda iffy on the characters, and the storyline feels far too predictable specially if you read D's journal but I think what is keeping me playing is the customization of how I want to play the game.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Borderlands 2. It has been a while old friend.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Playing the new Strider.

Sadly, I only have the demo. It's so good, though... ;o;

EDIT

Playing through Sonic Generations. It's definitely fun and an improvement over previous games, but the controls are clunky as all hell, especially in the 3D sections. That's something I've always had a problem with when it comes to Sonic games, though. Sonic himself has always, since Sonic 1, been incredibly clunky and unresponsive, especially when it comes to slight movements and jumping.
    Last edited by Lucy Bones; 02-24-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    That's understandable. I've been kinda back and forth on the RPG genre (especially JRPGs) for a long time but what I did like about Bravely Default is the customization. I hate when you can't scale back monster encounters during certain games, and looks like they had that in mind when they made this game. You can turn them off (but of course it means you can't level grind) but if you're in a dungeon stuck and needs some quiet time to figure out where the hell you are, you can do that. Similarly, you can also crank it out if you like level grinding.
    Funnily enough, those features have been added pecifically for this version of the game. It used to be a very classic JRPG in its first version and when the devs realized that less than a third of the japanese players finished it, thay came up with this system for international release. Sooo... Hooray for thinking !
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Ever played one of those games that tried too much for what it really is? That's this game. Enemy patterns are also kinda boring in my opinion. Very slow game.
    I've never played, but I know people swear by RS. I've read that the slowness was sort of a design choice? idk I'm willing to check it out.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    So a couple of months ago I uninstalled Skyrim in order to play again Fallout New Vegas, with a fresh set of mods. Today I'm doing the inverse. Damn my PC who can't hold both at the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    So I decided to try Radiant Silvergun since I heard it's similar to Ikaruga. I...don't like it.

Ever played one of those games that tried too much for what it really is? That's this game. Enemy patterns are also kinda boring in my opinion. Very slow game.
    Consider you're playing a 90's shooter from the Sega Saturn :x And the game's better remembered for the plot. And what a sad one... ;w;
    Last edited by Billy MT; 02-24-2014 at 09:58 AM.