Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    Just picked up Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds and have been playing that alongside Pokemon Y lately. May try out the Wii U soon, too.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFeathers View Post
    I'm playing through The Longest Journey games (TLJ and Dreamfall) again as a refresher for the new game coming out this year after an amazingly successful Kickstarter campaign!

They posted a little sneak peek video of one of the best characters of the series and I am so excite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0OYQeXFS7o

I am glad to hear them working on that. I had recently played the other ones and was like..."this ending goddammit" after the second one.

Currently playing the full version of Bravely Default which is apparently out for download from the eShop. I already beat the Demo (still grumbling about price tag)

Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow
    I'm playing Pokemon X :3 trying to build up a decent online battling team~

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    FEZ. So many nodes... so lost....

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Finished a game involving apes that comes out pretty soon.... I want to marry David Wise ♥ Can't say more until next week though, but if ever you have questions, feel free to ask (by PM if need be)
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    FEZ. So many nodes... so lost....
    That game is so easy to get lost in. I gave up, going to start over with a map to keep track of my location.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    That game is so easy to get lost in. I gave up, going to start over with a map to keep track of my location.
    Well the game does have a world map, but I mean, when you get into running around, going in door after door, and that soundtrack just sucks you in, then you hit the one-way warp, and you get a bad case of "Where the fuck have I been!?"

Weasyl
    Pine
    I'm really getting back into TF2 again. I've been having too much fun blasting people around with the scout's stock weapons.

Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    Just played through the first two episodes of The Wolf Among Us and jfc it's amazing. I wasn't too crazy about how the combat is set up, but after getting used to it it's pretty fun! I'm bummed to have to wait to play more of it, though.

I also downloaded Hotline Miami to my PS3 after missing that it could be put on there for who knows how long. I got to play a level or two of it a while ago, but getting to play the full game is awesome. It's creeping up into my favorite games list easily.