Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Dragon's Dogma.

I laughed so hard when I heard this for the first time.

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Currently playing through Danganronpa and Inazuma Eleven 3 Team Ogre Attacks for review, and while I can't say much about them yet (with embargoes and such), they do take quite some time to beat... And some Katamari to unwind from time to time, because it's my go-to game when things get too stressful.

Weasyl
    Pine
    I just deleted all of my saves in Skyrim so I can start from scratch.

I made an orc and I'm going to put most of my skills in 2-handed and heavy armor. IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    I just deleted all of my saves in Skyrim so I can start from scratch.

I made an orc and I'm going to put most of my skills in 2-handed and heavy armor. IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!
    I would love to have the guts to do this. I also wish I had one of those MiB memory erasers so I could play it again completely fresh. Ahh, I could get lost in a world like that right now, so badly. It's a good idea though, I might give it a try.. though I'll still take advantage of the glitch chest below Whiterun!

Weasyl
    Nexvix
    I've been playing a lot of FF14, but my intrest has dipped. I play Dark Souls frequently along with U. Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I plan on replaying through the Hitman franchise along with Deadly Premonition on steam...That is if I can find a free xpadder download or they get controller support in the near future! X3

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Bffff finally got it working (no thanks to the "support" from Nexon *fizzlegrrgrr*) so I've been no-lifing 2moons/Dekaron. I'll be under my rock, see you in like.. a few years.
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Was playing Dirt 3, so much fun. And hard to boot.
    So used to playing on road racing games like forza, dirt tracks make everything more fun.

I'm still working on Pokemon X and it's been years but I still need to finish .hack//QUARANTINE.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    Yesterday I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the Gamecube. Tried naming link "my daddy" to see if anything funny would come up.
    Sadly no one has even said my name. Already got to the point to where you are no longer forced to be a Deku Scrub.

Also played Starfox Assault yesterday. I got all gold medals and one silver medal on all my missions. The bonus game on the game, which requires the player to get all silver medals to unlock it, wasn't unlocked. Apparently gold medals don't matter, only silver ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by DameGreyWulf View Post
    but I still need to finish .hack//QUARANTINE.
    I'm having trouble finding the .hack// games. I really wanna play em', but they're so hard to find.
    I at least managed to get a hold of .hack//GU Volume 3.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    Ween
    I posted a journal about it on the Weasyl main page but it bears repeating here:

LA-MULANA IS FREAKING HARD