Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #151

Weasyl
    Judicant
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitedge View Post
    Waiting for the 23rd to play the Open Beta of Path of Exile. I've only just recently heard about it and so far it looks like something I would play for many hours. Messing around with Torchlight 2 until then.
    I got excited because I thought it might me a Spiderweb Software game, but alas...

Quote Originally Posted by Judicant View Post
    I got excited because I thought it might me a Spiderweb Software game, but alas...
    I never heard of Spiderweb Software but after seeing the games they have made it really reminds me of a Baldur's gate type of game play

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitedge View Post
    I never heard of Spiderweb Software but after seeing the games they have made it really reminds me of a Baldur's gate type of game play
    what

no

that looks like a Diablo clone

have you ever PLAYED the Baldur's Gate games (and I don't mean the console Dark Alliance versions)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    what

no

that looks like a Diablo clone

have you ever PLAYED the Baldur's Gate games (and I don't mean the console Dark Alliance versions)
    Yea I've played the original although I vaguely remember much about it. I'm just saying that after looking at a few screenshots and a video Baldurs gate was the first to pop in my head.
    Weasyl~DeviantArt
    +Join group EXP! :3

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I've been playing Saints Row: The Third since yesterday. It's... unique. I mean, a game set in a parallel futuristic universe where Quebec controls part of America and a whole city basically worships it? Most patriotic game I've ever seen, ironically.

Weasyl
    Tango
    I'm currently playing DotA 2 and maybe Black Ops. Not much other then that, really.
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Completed Saints Row, that was really short. I'm disappointed, I was expecting to get hundreds of hours of fun like in GTA: San Andreas but nope, a day and mostly everything's done.

Gonna download Heroes of Might & Magic VI tonight, it's taking too long to get on sale and I completed Heroes of Might & Magic V the day before yesterday so I really, really, really wanna play it.

Weasyl
    g
    Playewd Far Cry 2, Crysis 3 BETA and Minecraft (lol)

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #159
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Just bought Dishonored. Hogod it's fun so far; great world, too

Weasyl
    Popful
    Been playing Chrono Cross. A LOT. Seriously, Disc 1 hasn't left my PS2's disc drive since the day I put it in. There's so much to do, and the music, story, and gameplay are all fantastic.