Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    At the minute, i'm going through Destiny, although, i'm leaning more to playing my 3DS, since my friend has just got one, and won't stop going on about it, which is making me want to play mine a lot more.

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    I've been playing Goat Simulator, it's hella fun~ c:

also been playing lotta Team Fortress 2 too.

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadWolf View Post
    I've been playing Goat Simulator, it's hella fun~ c:
    It took me all but five seconds to fall in love with Goat Simulator. Who knew being a goat could be so fun? :'D

I'm currently giving Animal Crossing: New Leaf a go. You'd think I'd be playing Smash, since I just got it, buuuuut I have buyers' guilt right now and don't want to open the box yet.

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    Now currently playing Super Smash Bros. 3DS cuz fun stuff. c:

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    Currently installing Alien: Isolation on my Xbone. I'm so fucking psyched. Alien is my favourite movie and this is the kinda game I always wanted.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #737

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    ArcheAge for me, on Enla server. Anyone else try it out yet?
    [1:14:39 AM] Kihari: I guess I should go shower and find something to eat
    [1:15:00 AM] Eminoxic: or go eat and find something to shower
    [1:15:13 AM] Kihari: if you come with me I promise I'll let you drop the soap

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #738

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I completed Ocarina of Time Master Quest for the first time. I never got around to it, but my sister found a copy of the OoT/MQ double pack for Gamecube. Now, I grew up with the original gold cart Ocarina of Time. Playing this newer censored version and hearing the Fire Temple's new music ABSOLUTELY threw me for a loop.
    I committed myself to finishing Master Quest 100% spoiler-free. Took a couple years playing it on and off again.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    Gods vs. Humans is on sale on Steam for, like, three dollars and some change right now. Full price is about $6. You play as a god and have to destroy the temple the humans are building to break into your realm and steal all your stuff. You have to do it without harming the workers because your powers come from their worship of you, and they'll worship less and work faster if you make them angry. Very cute art, and the developers have a great sense of humor. c:

And, by the way, in case you haven't heard already, Dragon Age: Origins is free for PC right now through Origin. Here's the link if you're interested.

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    Metro 2033 Redux, the Playstation 4 version, as I wanted to expand the somewhat small library. I'm rather liking it so far. I played the original version on PC, but found it too dull for some reason. The humanoids are easier than the mutant, mostly because the mutants don't have the silly idea of wearing flashlights on their heads. Playing Survival Mode, and planning to switch to Spartan Mode for Last Light to get the "true experience". I rather feel like my character is already carrying enough ammunition for an entire regiment of soldiers, and I'm only about halfway through the game, I think.