Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Playing Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine & Regicide with a side of Firefall.
    Last edited by Rokusho; 11-28-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbiKitsune View Post
    Lately I've been playing a lot of Space Engineers with a friend.
    Fun to build and mess around with ever since the planets update.
    I've pretty much done everything in creative. Aside from Bi/Quad walkers or planetary landers. Personally, while planets are big & beautiful (pun intended). The natural gravity (and spiders) doesn't add much to the game (for me at least). Even if KEEN were to add better physics, atmospheric effects or aerodynamics. I still wouldn't go back, but that's just me. It also doesn't help that my crew always play on the most difficult or realistic settings.

Anyways, if you haven't been on Steam Workshop. Check out these mods.
    There's a lot more, but these are the most useful.

conveyor hinges, micro programmable block, loop computers, micro timer, 1x1 piston, build info, small advanced rotor, CSD weapons, round windows, round thrusters, RCS thrusters, blast door sections, small ship large blocks, small medical station, surveillance camera, gyroscope (and turret) placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    I'm considering trying to start streaming regularly. apart from just doing games I want to play i'm interested, what are some things you all wish more people would do? what's something you've never seen on a stream you'd like to?
    Don't expose one's tits to the face-cam?

I don't have enough experience with streams, but maybe try some viewer participation? IDK, name characters/npcs after them, run quick polls to decide in-game actions. That sort of stuff. The only real tip I can give is, avoid Early Access games or Alphas.

OT: Managed to get to wave 26 on BlackOps 3: Zombies.
    We're striving for wave 50 or at least breaking the old record, wave 40.
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 11-24-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Weasyl
    oly
    ah i wasn't planning on doing face-cam with any degree of regularity, really. Apart from not having a camera besides the shit one on my laptop, it's just not really my style. Tits or not. :U

Yeah I was planning on doing viewer participation, and maybe experimenting with having someone host my streams or hosting/commentating with someone else playing - namely so that there's a person who doesn't have a game to pay attention to who can manage chat and such. Not that I expect insanely busy chats to be a thing right away/ever, but the idea is both to have a bit of a different format and to ensure scalability in case it actually does get popular.

About early access and alphas, i wasn't really planning on doing that but i was planning on doing sessions of things like weird games, shitty games, that sorta thing.

Weasyl
    teahee
    I have only a 3DS and I've been slowly chuggin' away at Pokemon-X, but it doesn't really keep my interest because the darn device never seems to want to hold a charge.

Also, I didn't exactly play Undertale recently, but I watched a playthrough of the whole thing start to finish and I loved it. Knowing it was Earthbound-inspired, I'm not checking out Earthbound. We'll see how it goes.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I finished up Undertale a while ago and now I sort of want to play Mother 3 because of it. Started playing Beat Hazard with the husband and at some point, I'll get drunk and play Dark Souls. I know a good amount of info for a game I've never played via two or three walkthroughs I've seen. Might as well put it to use.
    What I would really like to do is tackle my PS2 library. I've got games I haven't gotten to yet because I was in college at the time of buying them and those last two years of college were brutal. That was nearly four years ago. @_@ I purposely give myself days off because I'm a workaholic who rather draw than eat. You'd think by now I would have made more progress but I'm just a slow worker at pretty much everything I do >.<
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    HappyWulf
    I JUST picked up Elite: Dangerous for $15 on sale on Steam.... then I got the pre-order E Horizons, the new expansion for it that adds planetary landings, ground combat, and planet bases. And since I had E on Steam, I got the expansion with a $15 discount! I'm going to be flying with some friends and furs including members of the furry Eve corp who are all super chill people.
    I also am planning on playing Crowfall a LOT, which I backed on kickstarter earlier this year. Alpha begins soon, then beta late next year, and launch in about 1 year from now.
    And, in the right now, I'm always up for playing Monster Hunter 4 online.

Weasyl
    oly
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyWulf View Post
    I JUST picked up Elite: Dangerous for $15 on sale on Steam.... then I got the pre-order E Horizons, the new expansion for it that adds planetary landings, ground combat, and planet bases. And since I had E on Steam, I got the expansion with a $15 discount! I'm going to be flying with some friends and furs including members of the furry Eve corp who are all super chill people.
    I also am planning on playing Crowfall a LOT, which I backed on kickstarter earlier this year. Alpha begins soon, then beta late next year, and launch in about 1 year from now.
    And, in the right now, I'm always up for playing Monster Hunter 4 online.
    the more time passes the worse i feel about Elite, because not only have I barely played it due to the sheer time investment required, but I didn't know about the season pass bullshit before I got the game... and someone else got it for me, so not only am I not playing, but I'm squandering a gift that I specifically asked for xP

really all I ended up doing last two or three times I did play was just flying aimlessly off in any direction to get exploration money, and it was really really fucking boring. i tried learning about all this like, allegiance shit where you pledge loyalty to some NPCs factions or whatever, but i don't know anything about the game lore and have 0 investment in any of it. i think i just picked one kinda at random and joined up, idk, i just wanted a steady source of income i guess. there was some like, faction battle thing where you're supposed to do some missions to make your faction stronger I guess... i tried to do one of those missions but i didn't really understand any of it and ended up giving up after like an hour, and I haven't logged back on since...

Weasyl
    HappyWulf
    Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    the more time passes the worse i feel about Elite, because not only have I barely played it due to the sheer time investment required, but I didn't know about the season pass bullshit before I got the game... and someone else got it for me, so not only am I not playing, but I'm squandering a gift that I specifically asked for xP

really all I ended up doing last two or three times I did play was just flying aimlessly off in any direction to get exploration money, and it was really really fucking boring. i tried learning about all this like, allegiance shit where you pledge loyalty to some NPCs factions or whatever, but i don't know anything about the game lore and have 0 investment in any of it. i think i just picked one kinda at random and joined up, idk, i just wanted a steady source of income i guess. there was some like, faction battle thing where you're supposed to do some missions to make your faction stronger I guess... i tried to do one of those missions but i didn't really understand any of it and ended up giving up after like an hour, and I haven't logged back on since...
    Maybe you should join us then. The old Furry Eve corp we're coming from are all super chill, laid back and friendly people. They are a fountain of knowledge about the game and it's offerings and how to get the most out of your play time. When I played Eve with them I mostly just shat around exploring or tagging along with gate running to pick up supplies for the corp. I did very little actual combat, but I still had fun. I just ended up only playing a day a week, and at hours when no one else was on, so the price of a monthly sub was not adding up as worth it for me. E will be much better for me as I don't have to worry about wasting money on a Sub, and I'll still have the great group of people to surround myself with. I haven't even booted it up yet cause I had to go to work and setting up my account was a bit of a pain because I'd bought it through Steam to have instant access while also getting the discount and pre-order bonuses with the expansion.

I'm going into E knowing absolutely nothing and its going to be a blast. ;3

Hmmm.. I'm gonna set up a sig... 1 sec!
    Last edited by HappyWulf; 11-26-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Playing Red Orchestra 2 at the moment, removing Ivan all day long.
    Other than that, I play Age of Mythology with friends.
    Oh, and I am also colonizing America as Hungary in Europa Universalis 4

Weasyl
    oly
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyWulf View Post
    Maybe you should join us then. The old Furry Eve corp we're coming from are all super chill, laid back and friendly people. They are a fountain of knowledge about the game and it's offerings and how to get the most out of your play time. When I played Eve with them I mostly just shat around exploring or tagging along with gate running to pick up supplies for the corp. I did very little actual combat, but I still had fun. I just ended up only playing a day a week, and at hours when no one else was on, so the price of a monthly sub was not adding up as worth it for me. E will be much better for me as I don't have to worry about wasting money on a Sub, and I'll still have the great group of people to surround myself with. I haven't even booted it up yet cause I had to go to work and setting up my account was a bit of a pain because I'd bought it through Steam to have instant access while also getting the discount and pre-order bonuses with the expansion.

I'm going into E knowing absolutely nothing and its going to be a blast. ;3

Hmmm.. I'm gonna set up a sig... 1 sec!

I might, if I end up trying to get back into it. Idk, I'm just not a very social person and usually play games solo. I'd hate to let my copy of the game go to waste though.