Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    I never paid attention to the music. It's just not important enough.
    Probably for the best, I still have the R/B soundtrack stuck in my head. That bicycle theme is as deeply ingrained in my mind as 'fire burns'.

Anyways, I am playing Final Fantasy X at the minute (FF games you really should pay attention to the music, for the most part it's brilliant).

Weasyl
    Getta
    I'm replaying DOOM3 for the first time since...well, since I first played it. I'm almost to the end now and not certain why this game isn't remember more fondly. Then again, I'm probably one of the few people who hate the change to the flashlight they made for the BFG edition. Takes out a great part of the game and makes it too easy.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #833
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Probably for the best, I still have the R/B soundtrack stuck in my head. That bicycle theme is as deeply ingrained in my mind as 'fire burns'.
    Whenever I play my game with the sound muted, in my head I always hear the R/B soundtrack noises. Like at a Pokemon center when the Pokemon are being healed, the bike theme, or the wild Pokemon encounter alert music (to name a few). I played those games wayyy too much.

Weasyl
    Jim-Medic-Dude(NSFW), Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Getta View Post
    I'm replaying DOOM3 for the first time since...well, since I first played it. I'm almost to the end now and not certain why this game isn't remember more fondly. Then again, I'm probably one of the few people who hate the change to the flashlight they made for the BFG edition. Takes out a great part of the game and makes it too easy.
    Honestly the flashlight switch mechanic was kind of gimmicky, and sort of silly given the the fact it's set in the future. I find Doom3 with the duct tape mod and some custom levels is still pretty fun, there's even a slew of graphical mods out there that really jack up the graphics and make them a little more contemporary to help soften the blow of its age. Vanilla Doom3 with mods I think is a lot more enjoyable than the BFG edition.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Anyways, I am playing Final Fantasy X at the minute (FF games you really should pay attention to the music, for the most part it's brilliant).
    Hell yes.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I'm playing Smite, and my goodness it's very fun for me win or lose. I'm just so delighted to be able to play as various gods of Egypt!

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Dragon age inquisition.

While the graphics are good, I kind off enjoyed the graphics of origin and 2 more. I also don't feel as connected to the characters...other than Dorian and Varric.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Still going strong on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate~

My brother and I made it to G rank a few days ago, and so far we have:

Leveled a Kirin + Ruby Basarios guild quest to full G-rank! We have to wait to do that since Kirin is G3★ though...

Made it half-way through the G1★ Key quests, but we've been getting walled by Red Khezu + Rathian (Rathian especially, she has new moves at G Rank, and I'm having troubles getting used to them.)

I managed to make the S. Magala armor set more viable thanks to it's innate +5 Handicraft and a +4 Handicraft talisman I found (Enduring Charms ftw), and gemming out it's Fire Res -20.

I plan on getting to at least G2★ by the end of this week, which'll expand my options of weapon and armor choices a ton!
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Rukh Whitefang
    Total War Attila, the 1st Borderlands, Skyrim (can't walk away from that one). Maybe getting back into Fallout New Vegas and the Witcher 2.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Pokemon X. My god some of the pokemon are so cute. I'm running an all fire team and just pretending i'm a gym leader in training. Who wants to battle me for a badge? :V