Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    I'm triple-tasking Skyrim, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

And they are all so awesome! (Well, this is my first time actually playing through the entirety of Skyrim and not dicking around with console commands; Kirby and Layton I bought about a week ago and chugging slowly through them both)
    Last edited by Dreamline; 05-25-2014 at 06:55 AM. Reason: I spelled Kirby wrong. May God have mercy on my soul.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Been playing Sly 4 over the past week, finally. Originally bought it over winter break but didn't get a chance to play it during then, cry.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    Been playing Sly 4 over the past week, finally. Originally bought it over winter break but didn't get a chance to play it during then, cry.
    What do you think so far? I thought it took a while to get good, but overall it was an enjoyable game. No Sly 2 though.

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    What do you think so far? I thought it took a while to get good, but overall it was an enjoyable game. No Sly 2 though.
    I'm not sure if it's the controller or the game but I keep having instances where circle and triangle don't like to function properly when I need them to, such as when I need to climb up a streetlight or make a guard disappear. I will be pressing either of them repeatedly and it still won't do what it's supposed to do. Shrug.

I beat it a few days ago but I'm going through and getting all the masks and treasures. It is a lot of fun and the graphics and map are a nice improvement. I'm sorta pissed that they ruined Penelope but with that ending, maybe they'll make her not shitty. Also, no Feral Pounce, which blows. I think it could have been longer, too, since Sly 2 had 8 episodes and Sly 3 had 6 episodes.

Overall it's been a lot of fun aside from the hinky controls and getting used to the weird switching of how L3 and R3 work with the binocucom. Definitely don't regret the purchase at all. Wouldn't say it's my favorite Sly, but it's certainly not the worst.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the controller or the game but I keep having instances where circle and triangle don't like to function properly when I need them to, such as when I need to climb up a streetlight or make a guard disappear. I will be pressing either of them repeatedly and it still won't do what it's supposed to do. Shrug.

I beat it a few days ago but I'm going through and getting all the masks and treasures. It is a lot of fun and the graphics and map are a nice improvement. I'm sorta pissed that they ruined Penelope but with that ending, maybe they'll make her not shitty. Also, no Feral Pounce, which blows. I think it could have been longer, too, since Sly 2 had 8 episodes and Sly 3 had 6 episodes.

Overall it's been a lot of fun aside from the hinky controls and getting used to the weird switching of how L3 and R3 work with the binocucom. Definitely don't regret the purchase at all. Wouldn't say it's my favorite Sly, but it's certainly not the worst.
    Pretty sure it's the game, I had similar control issues. Most of my deaths ingame were because of button inputs not registering. And where exactly did that ass-pull about Penelope hating Sly come from? No call for it, but nice sequel hook.

Overall, good yes :3

Weasyl
    N/A
    Playing The Stomping Land's early alpha right now.

Man, it's pretty damn cool.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    Wrecking noobs in Titanfall =3

This game is so fucking intense. It's hard to find a more intense and satisfying multiplayer experience.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Out There Somewhere, hun gave it to me as an early b-day gift x3

...Mih, screw review-time today wu I'll just show the trailer. TL;DR: Portal in 8-bits, Master System style (short like a game from there too, though).

Last edited by Billy MT; 05-26-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

I love the story, the puzzles are great, and even the minigames are fun and potent. I hate noticing the fact that I'm playing this game for several hours a day, but it's so hard to stop.

Despite me advocating against how non-nextgen Wash_Doges is, I bought after having a really shitty day.
    Turned out to be pretty fun, as long as you regard it as a current-gen game.

Now if only the Uplay service worked at all, that'd be good.