Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Moogle got me addicted to Osu! It's such fun.

I want to not suck at it though... I want to be the very best.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I'm doing a helms only, solo/no summon run in Dark Souls 2. It's going to suuuuck. It doesn't matter which rings I use I will die to almost any single boss hit.
    Also wrapping up Drakengard 3.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    Drakengard 3.
    Holy shit how did I not know this existed. I loved the original Drakengard despite all of its problems and am excited to know that the series is still going on. Now I need to see if I can rent this game somewhere.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    I haven't played any of the Drakengard games, and that makes me sad :<

Right now I'm playing Mario Golf: World Tour. Completely forgot this existed until today

So far I've been averaging pars and birdies (mostly birdies), so I feel pretty good about my skills enough to do some online tournaments. I think so anyways lol
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Watchdogs..I've been slacking with the campaign, so I've been chugging that down lately.
    Holy crap it's got some serious Deadmau5 fanboyism and missions that drive you insane with their bad autosaves and whatnot.

I don't know if this is going to sound hilarious or not but I have recently become addicted to the Skylanders games for the PS3 and I am working my way through Swap Force. I'm super excited about the new game Trap Team coming out in October. I think it has something to do with loving to collect the figures and some of the super fun abilities some of the characters have.

I've been prodding my PSP a bit with God of War: Ghost of Sparta but it has kind of been put to the wayside for Skylanders. Is that bad?

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Derin Darkpaw View Post
    Holy shit how did I not know this existed. I loved the original Drakengard despite all of its problems and am excited to know that the series is still going on. Now I need to see if I can rent this game somewhere.
    Drakengard 3 is ... really bad. I love the first two games and Nier, a lot, but man this one fell off. The only good things I can say about it are the writing is excellent and surprisingly funny and the music is great. The characters are pretty enjoyable, if one-note.

The graphics look terrible, the story is nearly non-existent, the camera hurts me physically. I think the biggest problem is it doesn't know if it wants to be funny or dramatic and it ends up completely failing at both. Man, I want to like it so badly, but it's no good.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Rainbow Six 3 and Counter-Strike original.

I Haven't played these in ages. There's no wonder why I'm doing horrible at these games right now.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    The Battlefield Hardline beta. Little jerky, but it's probably just beta bugs and they did tell me my drivers were out of date. It's pretty fun.
    Im not quite to sure what to think of this, being a diehard Battlefield fan. Ive tried the beta at a friends and it just a reskinned bf4 side project from the looks of it. I'd be more into it, but from what I've read its MP only and they are gunna be charging 60 bucks for the game. No thank you. Ive already payed 60 for BF4 and 50 for the premium package. If they wanna charge 60 for a reskined game then no, just...no.

Anyway I'm being the Sonic fag I am and playing Sonic Generations before work.
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 06-17-2014 at 09:46 AM.