Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Erm, well, I have quite a few games.. I guess, some of the games I have been playing most recently though is Starcraft II, Xcom- Enemy Unknown, Scribblenauts, Battleblock Theatre, The Binding of Isaac, and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. All of it on PC.
    Last edited by Naresie; 03-25-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    I shall be playing Bloodbourne once it has finished downloading, essentially it has brought in the best of Demon (story) and Dark Souls (challenging gameplay) together. So I'm interested.

Weasyl
    oly
    I am disappointed as shit to find that bloodbourne is ps4-exclusive.

my recently new roomie actually has a PS4 so I could play it in theory still, but I don't really want to buy it for a console I don't own and have no interested in buying one of for myself.

Guess I just have to wait for the port. xP

I guess I can't get out of the phase of playing older games (not counting my addiction to the NHL series) as I've been playing a lot of EV Nova and a few of my PlayStation games. I've been working on a personal project with EV Nova to replace the text and story with something a little more fuzzy as a nod to a friend and his worldbuilding that he's been doing around sergals.
    On another note, I hope that I can get good enough at F-Zero X to unlock the master class, lord knows I've played that game enough over the years to be such.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    I really want to like Bloodborne I really do, but these load times are awful. Having played other Ps4 games and dying a lot it's not this horrible. I'm on a hybrid drive too!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Dang and i've been wanting to get Bloodborne too. Too bad it's PS4 exclusive so I wouldn't even be able to play it on PC. -sadface-
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    I really want to like Bloodborne I really do, but these load times are awful. Having played other Ps4 games and dying a lot it's not this horrible. I'm on a hybrid drive too!
    I believe they're trying to patch the problem.
    Nuthin' Fancy

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by akittywithaguitar View Post
    I believe they're trying to patch the problem.
    Yes it has been stated but no date as to when. There's a hotfix coming up next week because of a serious game bug. I don't mind dying, it's frustrating for sure lol but when I feel like I'm staring at a loading screen more than the game it's a bit heart breaking.

The movements are a lot more smooth and faster game play. It doesn't feel as clunky as the other Dark/Demon Soul games I tried.

The ash/particles are crazy in that game, makes me want to do a 3d conversion on my TV just to see if I can feel like ash is going in my face as I play.

I think the silliest part of the game is the amount of "materials" what I mean is if I go to a place that has books, there's just a ton of them you can kick around. At first it's kinda cool, then you're like "where the fuck did all these books come from?!?"

Just like how the street is littered with coffins. I get a plague happened, and such, but when it looks like the population of China is stuffed in there, it gets somewhat goofy. It's still a great environment.

Weasyl
    N/A
    If any game could sell a PS4 it's probably Bloodborne. Sad that it took this long for a next-gen console to become appealing. Looking forward to the inevitable GOTY edition and PC port in a few years time (hopefully then I can afford to play one of them).

We have any Dark Souls veterans with opinions on the game here?

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Not really interested unless it releases on the PC with good controls and decent hit detection. The Souls games are decent games but they bill themselves heavily on their combat that I find is hamstrung by the lack of the two aforementioned qualities.