Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Because I'm a huge dork, I bought Nintendo's Streetpass minigame bundle for the 3DS. And like a dork, I had a fun time playing the games. The only problem is that the games are definitely more worthwhile to play if you can collect a bunch of people during streetpass at a time, say around 5 or more.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Watch me swooce right in.

I've been addicted to Planetside 2.
    Those massive landings and defense operations are a sight to behold, and interesting to maneuver at.
    Technology is the key to salvation, heil Vanu.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    I've been addicted to Planetside 2.
    Those massive landings and defense operations are a sight to behold, and interesting to maneuver at.
    Technology is the key to salvation, heil Vanu.
    I've been hooked to PS2 on and off for the past year or so
    I opted for the NC because they have the better default sniper for potential OHK and I play pretty much exclusively sniper in large-scale games like PS2 and Battlefield
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-

Quote Originally Posted by Owleyes View Post
    I've been hooked to PS2 on and off for the past year or so
    I opted for the NC because they have the better default sniper for potential OHK and I play pretty much exclusively sniper in large-scale games like PS2 and Battlefield
    Most snipers OHK with a HS. Get good and waddle away from NC :V

Most snipers OHK with a HS. Get good and waddle away from NC :V
    Vanu bores me though, I dislike most of their weapons and it feels like the main reason they're so popular is purely the whole alien-like tech aesthetic
    And I don't know anyone who's even considered playing TR so they're hardly relevant to me

Yeah most snipers OHK with headshots, but the default rifles still have varying stats between the empires and after testing all the default snipers, I prefer the NC sniper's stats over the others. I know you can eventually just upgrade to a better rifle, but if I have to grind Certs with a default weapon, I want to make sure I like the thing first, and the NC one is the only one I've enjoyed.

Weasyl
    spits
    i've been on and off playing Five Nights at Freddy's, a fantastic little indie horror game.

Quote Originally Posted by Owleyes View Post
    Vanu bores me though, I dislike most of their weapons and it feels like the main reason they're so popular is purely the whole alien-like tech aesthetic
    And I don't know anyone who's even considered playing TR so they're hardly relevant to me

Yeah most snipers OHK with headshots, but the default rifles still have varying stats between the empires and after testing all the default snipers, I prefer the NC sniper's stats over the others. I know you can eventually just upgrade to a better rifle, but if I have to grind Certs with a default weapon, I want to make sure I like the thing first, and the NC one is the only one I've enjoyed.
    VS isn't really popular anywhere from what I've seen. People flock to TR because of their weapons, numbers and colours. NC is slightly more popular than VS and I don't mind fighting them. TR just makes my blood boil..they've simply got some OP stuff.
    The spandex sovereignty on the other hand just takes a beating.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Gettin' back into my .Hack games (still need the last expensive one hng), & also found one that was released for online play. Good bye weeks worth of time (or more)!

VS isn't really popular anywhere from what I've seen. People flock to TR because of their weapons, numbers and colours. NC is slightly more popular than VS and I don't mind fighting them. TR just makes my blood boil..they've simply got some OP stuff.
    The spandex sovereignty on the other hand just takes a beating.
    Weird, I've noticed a massive amount of VS usually whenever I play
    I had always thought the player distribution was always VS > NC > TR