Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 932
  1. #291
    Junior Ween's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ween
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28
    Loved the Bravely Default demo and I'm looking forward to getting the final version.

    In the meantime, Spelunky is taking up a lot of my time. Can fairly reliably pull off Olmec wins in the daily challenges at this point.

  2. #292
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ween View Post
    Loved the Bravely Default demo and I'm looking forward to getting the final version.
    Ooh! I just found that and I'm going to try it! How was it??

  3. #293
    Junior Ween's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ween
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Ooh! I just found that and I'm going to try it! How was it??
    It's really good! They actually give you an entire area separate from the retail version of the game to play around in, and you have a handful of quests to do and a bunch of tough bosses to beat up. It's a good 6-10 hours worth of content right there.

    You don't get to bring your characters from the demo into the actual game, since the demo uses special reader's digest versions of the classes, but you can unlock "play bonuses" by doing the quests which will give you a a few things to kit your guys out with at the start of the game.

    It does a lot of things right that a lot of RPGs should steal shamelessly from. You can change encounter frequency right from the settings menu, you can fast-forward through fights. It's all just so nice and thoughtful!

  4. #294
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ween View Post
    It's really good! They actually give you an entire area separate from the retail version of the game to play around in, and you have a handful of quests to do and a bunch of tough bosses to beat up. It's a good 6-10 hours worth of content right there.

    You don't get to bring your characters from the demo into the actual game, since the demo uses special reader's digest versions of the classes, but you can unlock "play bonuses" by doing the quests which will give you a a few things to kit your guys out with at the start of the game.

    It does a lot of things right that a lot of RPGs should steal shamelessly from. You can change encounter frequency right from the settings menu, you can fast-forward through fights. It's all just so nice and thoughtful!
    Woooooooow really?!?!?! That's awesome! I most definitely have to try it, then!

    Aww, that's disappointing. It still sounds cool! and it doesn't look like tit's coming out very soon, so you have time to reset it in your mind before you get the real thing :P

  5. #295
    Junior Ween's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ween
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Woooooooow really?!?!?! That's awesome! I most definitely have to try it, then!

    Aww, that's disappointing. It still sounds cool! and it doesn't look like tit's coming out very soon, so you have time to reset it in your mind before you get the real thing
    Pretty much. Besides, it's a demo, free to download, so you've got absolutely nothing to lose by grabbing it. You won't regret it!

  6. #296
    Senior Infestissumam's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    Posts
    204
    Finally some other fans of Bravely Default on here.

    As you fellows can see I have also played the demo.

  7. #297
    Junior Ween's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ween
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28

  8. #298
    Junior Dio's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dio.ne
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Houston, Tex-Ass
    Posts
    14
    Anyone else playing War Thunder at all?

  9. #299
    Senior Infestissumam's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    Posts
    204
    But how to waste time in a medium designed to waste time???

  10. #300
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Infestissumam View Post
    But how to waste time in a medium designed to waste time???
    Cut grass.

    And exploit tiny, stupid glitches.
    Like backflipping onto opened treasure chests and giggling about how you're technically floating just above the empty part of the chest instead of on the edge or in the chest.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •