Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
    Weasyl
    Holt5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle GodHeart View Post
    recently ive gotten bored with fallout 4 and New Vegas so now im doing a new playthrough on Skyrim.... welp lets hope this one is as good as the good ones... *yawns* either way it goes im hopeing i forgot something so i can discover it again
    Hey I actually restarted on Skyrim myself! I've had the PS3 version for at least 4-5 years now, but I decided to grab the PC version a few weeks ago. Added more replay value than needed for a game that can take over 100 hours to go through. I've been focusing too much on playing around with the console commands and DLC. But when I can eventually get my hands on a Vive or Oculus Rift... I'll probably be going through a whole bunch of games from the beginning again.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt5 View Post
    Hey I actually restarted on Skyrim myself! I've had the PS3 version for at least 4-5 years now, but I decided to grab the PC version a few weeks ago. Added more replay value than needed for a game that can take over 100 hours to go through. I've been focusing too much on playing around with the console commands and DLC. But when I can eventually get my hands on a Vive or Oculus Rift... I'll probably be going through a whole bunch of games from the beginning again.
    I have the 360 version of skyrim and recently got the pc version, and is much better ;O; I have put it a lot of mod! Haven't try yet history mod, just the one how made the game look beutiuful and some gameplay things :3 I think skyrim is much better in pc than in console.