Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mostly, I'm trying to get more notice as an artist. The Quality of the work nonwithstanding.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Because it seemed like a good idea at the time. Protip: It never is :c

Seriously though, because I want attention and feedback on stuff I make, since it requires skill, time and thought on my part.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I just like to get critiques to try and improve. None of my friends are artists so their feedback typically ranges from "that looks cool" to "that sucks", so really I'm just looking for more specific crits

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    All the pictures I upload are commissions of my fursona, usually just for posterity and giving the very talented artists who drew them more exposure. Plus... I kinda like showing him off, ehehe.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    MercyToNoOne
    That is pretty much the same for me... Everyday I sits and wait hoping someone would appreciate my art, just a simple word can give me so much joy in life.
    But people rarely comments on my work, they usually only views and faves... *sigh*

Weasyl
    therainbowtroll
    I wanted feedback, approval and to show the world my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    And the thread asks why you choose to upload so that's a rather redundant answer.
    Having put more thought into the matter (particularly in light of people favoriting my uploads), you can have a newer answer: archival and backup of my items.

Hopefully that satisfies you.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

For views, faves, and comments.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I mainly upload to share ideas and concepts. Spreading love for fantastical / mystical / surreal things. Getting excited and happy to share.
    I do like a response to my art. I appreciate anything even a "This is great!" or "Nice art!" or what have you. I don't need it per se, but it's nice.

I am trying to showcase my work as well. I want to achieve being an artist as an occupation not just a hobby.

Sometimes I upload just because I've made art for someone else and I want them and others to see it! I love gifts, giving and receiving, and I like spreading that joy.

Weasyl
    Therion
    I have multiple reasons I suppose. XD When I started it was because I wanted to share and possibly get more advice or help. Then it turned into a goal to get veiws, comments and favs. But eventually I have a good standing of veiws and followers now. So much more then I could have fanthomed years ago.

So I'm kind of back to my main goal. Improvement!! It's like the perfect place to document my long history of improvement. I can go back to my older galleries and see how much I have changed! XD Guess I'm sedimental about my old art work lol.
    I kind of like having a neat place to just show people too. "Look at my awesomeness for five seconds!! Pet my ego! Now!' XD

So not its just really improvement, to make friends, seek comments, making people happy, and making myself happy. ^^. Eventually I want to get in a position where I can sell a lot more art more frequently. For now its on and off accroding to my moodlets. XD But I think the mini fan base I have! Can fuel most of my commission needs for now so I'm happy. ^^