Weasyl
    systematicweasel

Book Release Needs Artist!

Hiya!

It appears I am in need of some art. Iíll be releasing a book in a couple months and I need an artist to assist me with the front cover. Iím not looking for anything detailed, no amazing background or anything. The book is a small printed chapbook, 5x8 paper size titled Yíall Muthafuckaís Need Jesus. Itís a short collection of poetry with a couple of film journals (being typed up at this time) in the back of it as Iím in the middle of a documentary. Itís grungy, sadistic, shameless, fuck all!
    Essentially for the cover I was merely thinking of a headshot of the weasel character. A demon-eyed, saliva dripping headshot with a couple of upside down crosses on each side. White background, black wording and black crosses. No need for a back cover as thisíll be a really small project. Iíve left my references below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r0nkt7dc2...GaY-30bmkBFPDa All refs are SFW.

Iím also a publisher. I manage Weasel Press and Iím always looking for artists for several projects. It is possible, if things go well, that Iíll be returning to you for other book projects as we have about 6 or 7 people lined up for the year! Feel free to respond here or shoot me an email at systmaticwzl@gmail.com

-Weasel
    http://tmnt802.wix.com/weaselpress

Weasyl
    SenriXZeron

Weasyl
    systematicweasel
    Thanks to all who have sent me messages regarding the advertisement. I have found an artist and am no longer looking at this time.