Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Weasyl Home Applications

Weasyl Home Applications

Last edited by GaleRysoro; 05-13-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Aaaaaaawesome :u

I don't really know how this works, but having a nicely layed out and usable layout for browsing the art on your watchlist seems a must.
    maybe have it pop out fullscreen without reloading the page its on, having a button on its own if you don want to go and comment ?

I'm sorry I'm useless xD
    Still big thank you ! Looking out for this app C:

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Gonna move this to Site Discussion.

Whole thing looks interesting though, good luck :>

Weasyl
    N/A
    Wicked! I'd def use this, hope to see more updates for it. :3 Great work so far~

The Application is an actual windows application, not a web page. And unless I can convince them to let me pull your watchlist, I cant have it automatically populate with it. All manual additions to a local system controlled database.

How it works currently, is you first enter your API key from your profile, instructions included of course. Once entered, you enter a name in the lower left next to add user. it adds it to the list. You then select a name in the list, and click load. it will get all visual submissions and display them on the left. You can pick and select the ones you like, and then click download. it will copy them to your computer, and then show on the right side.

if you double click on any image in either side, server or local, it will display the image in the center, and give you a title and description.

In the top right it will let you know of any new submissions or messages or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by spacerogue View Post
    Aaaaaaawesome :u

I don't really know how this works, but having a nicely layed out and usable layout for browsing the art on your watchlist seems a must.
    maybe have it pop out fullscreen without reloading the page its on, having a button on its own if you don want to go and comment ?

I'm sorry I'm useless xD
    Still big thank you ! Looking out for this app C:

Download and try for yourself. Please respond here with suggestions or pro
    http://www.8bitfox.com/WeasylHome/WeasylHome.zip

------------------------------

Oh and if you get a "Windows has protected your pc" Dialog, that is because this app is not signed by Microsoft currently. Just click more info, and run anyways.
    Last edited by GaleRysoro; 05-11-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Installer created for application now, and updates should be working now. If you are unable to update, re-download the application

Also fixed some issues when loading galleries with non artwork in them.

I'v downloaded from the top post ,dunno if thats the newest one but I'm getting an error

CreateProcces failed; code 5

Weasyl
    BlackStatic
    Nice, I'm no developer but I will try the app on my HTC One when it's available for testing.

try downloading the current version and see if you still have that issue. once you download it should immediately have you upgrade to current

- - - Updated - - -

Also, when are you getting that error message?

- - - Updated - - -

Right now its only on windows.