Weasyl
    Sanne

How do I set my own Featured submission on my profile?

Most likely I'm just missing something, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to set the Featured submission on my profile. Right now it just constantly shows my most recent upload, rather than a piece I prefer being my center piece.

How do I change it?

Weasyl
    Zeta-Neubourn
    It's under Settings>Submission Folders and at the bottom of that page is the folder options. Click the folder you wanna feature and set it there as a featured folder.

...So, you'll have to make a folder for it. This means you can feature multiple submissions and have a random one of them appear on your page everytime someone visits. If you just want one, just make a folder with one in it. Boop!

Hope that helps!

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    That seems like thats more of a silly work around when that should be just a nice feature to have. It's a method to get a featured submission, though, for the time being, but I think it'd be a nice thing to add in the feature.

Also, maybe even a "scraps" option.

Weasyl
    Zeta-Neubourn
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    That seems like thats more of a silly work around when that should be just a nice feature to have. It's a method to get a featured submission, though, for the time being, but I think it'd be a nice thing to add in the feature.

Also, maybe even a "scraps" option.
    Yeah, so far we've got folder options for both, like... I think the scraps option for the folders disables messages or something, doesn't it? I 'unno. It's too hard to find the folder options again. Took me about 10 minutes. :I But yeah, it'd be nice!