pinardilla
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Ranguvar
    You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don’t compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.
    #Winning

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    I can actually see the logic behind a lot of those questions, especially when put into a more subconscious perspective...

"You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine."

Some years ago, I may have become defensive at this assessment, but these days I can honestly say this is very close to me, or at least a very boiled-down blurb of myself. Although to add or extrapolate on a few points: it is easy for people to try to take advantage of me, but after certain experiences, it is extremely hard for others to do so now, and I'm generally smart enough to find out quickly if someone is trying. Also, family is indeed very important to me, although perhaps not in the traditional sense. The mention of tradition is also very much me, although there are days when I definitely do not want simple routine and sometimes I deliberately break away from it to keep myself from stagnating.

Although for whatever reason, the graphics used in that test gave me a headache afterward...
    Last edited by Sparkyopteryx; 05-03-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

Weasyl
    Ratte

Weasyl
    Saiko
    Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.
    Ehhhhh... I guess it's accurate enough considering the methodology, but it strikes me as another example of the Barnum Effect.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Surprisingly, it is accurate.

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Would say this is wrong if it isn't for -that certain- moment.

Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. I really do like sticking to my guns.

Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. Goddamit.

You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. Oh you mother f-

You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. Pretty much.

In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent. RIP
    Goddamn thing called me a gossiper.

Weasyl
    Username4

e

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.
    It's a bird, it's a plane. It's super introvert!