Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Vae

Creepy Accurate Personality Test

Resident Koopa Trash

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.
    Mm.. nah. Not really as accurate as it would like to be.

Weasyl
    Toshabi

Weasyl
    Gamedog

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    I got the exact same thing Toshabi did. I'm not really sure what to think about what it said for me, the only things I agree with 100% are the quest for the new and exciting and not expressing myself and my observations.

I wanna say I have a good understanding on my emotions, and that my Code of Conduct is generally a good thing, but hey, I could be wrong.

Also the test itself was trippy and confusing.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Already done it and then more, and so far funnily enough, only those who either don't try or who are sarcastic actually get it right. The "professional" tests that are supposedly creepily accurate always get the exact opposite of me.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by test View Post
    Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

This test makes no sense. I don't feel any "instinctive" push towards one choice or the other, most of the time. It's just really bizarre and I don't really understand how it even works.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.
    Eeeyyy - it works! Maybe. But a slice of the glorious cake that is Hewge!

The questions were bizarre though.

Weasyl
    Saga