Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Weasyl
    battybegins
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Wow, your art style is pretty great if you ask me. I think it's particularly interesting how you tend to draw your canines (or at least your pitbulls!) a bit more on the realistic side, it's very charming~
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    battybegins
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".

Weasyl
    battybegins
    Last edited by battybegins; 03-06-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Weasyl
    battybegins
    Last edited by battybegins; 03-08-2015 at 04:19 AM.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    dang, you've been depressed? I wish you woulda talked to me. If there's anything on your mind, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll even give you my skype if you like! On the bright side, your art is looking as lovely as ever. You should keep on posting. Don't let the lack of activity get you down either, all of weasyl is pretty barren these days, which is unfortunate.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    battybegins

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    I'm glad you aren't giving up. That's the only thing that you could possibly do wrong is quit on yourself. My girlfriend has depression real bad too, but she got on meds and we've been working on it since I started dating her, she's like a whole new person now! It's like all the negative things about her just started disappearing one by one. It was pretty amazing to see. If she can do it, so can you!

Also It's been a long time since we talked about it, but were you still interested in drawing Matt? If you want a subject for practicing on getting back into drawing fuzzies, I'd be more than happy to commission a sketch from you or something. Maybe not now cuz I'm broke, but sometime in the future :3

Weasyl
    battybegins

Weasyl
    battybegins
    Last edited by battybegins; 03-15-2015 at 03:46 PM.