Organizing Notes/PMs

Hey!

Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere, I looked on the sticky and didn't see it listed so I figured I would bring it up just in case.

Do you think it would be possible to make some kind of system for the notes where you can organize them? I guess like archiving them based on what they're about?
    It would be cool to have a place to stick them for notes with references/commission info in them, then one for random requests or chats with people that note for those kind of things. Mayyybe even a feature to delete notes based on someone's user name? Like, select all notes from so and so, and then you can choose what to do with them

I dunno, I know it would help me out, especially since I get obsessive about organizing.

Would anyone else like this if it's even possible?

(btw, I have noticed little updates here and there besides the ones mentioned in the main update posts, I am happy to see you guys still sneaking things in! Keep it up I am excited about every new thing I see)

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    I'd love to see a simple folder system for notes. :3
    Throw all my commissions in one, commissioners in another. <3

Weasyl
    N/A
    I don't use the pm system all that much, but I think this would definitely be useful!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I've never even gotten a PM before.

No love for Hewge!