Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I post artwork on Wysp, deviantART, tumblr, and here. I also post artwork on my facebook, but that's on my personal page.

I'm now debating myself wether or not to add twitter support, would anyone be interested in having twitter photo posts along art site submissions? Because I know there's people who post sketches on twitter (btw, I can filter out retweets to avoid having silly stuff in the middle)

I've been looking for something like this forever. I've been defunct on a number of sites for awhile now due to how ridiculously long it takes to post. I could very easily post almost daily if I had this. Very much willing to start doing so if I were a beta tester. I've got a Conceptart.org a Crimsondaggers a DA and a tumblr. I'v also been considering signing up for permanoobs as well. Hell I'd post to the twitter I made just so I could see Hussie's horse tweets on a regular basis for access to this thing.

Also a question. Would this app be capable of posting to a specific thread, such as my sketchbook threads on CA and CD, or would it start a new one each time?

At least for now I don't intend on working with forums. There's too many quirks about them to be worked at, I need to figure out a good procedure to post to them, there is an extensive list of sites that may be enebled in the future, though: http://artwatcher.binarte.com/roadmap/

Quote Originally Posted by Jakc Mcslay View Post
    I'm now debating myself wether or not to add twitter support, would anyone be interested in having twitter photo posts along art site submissions? Because I know there's people who post sketches on twitter (btw, I can filter out retweets to avoid having silly stuff in the middle)
    I don't think twitter would really be super beneficial for images. I guess some people would do it but my FB and my twitter are locked so really it would just be redundant.

I post to DeviantART, Tumblr and now here. I am on FA but not particularly active.

Sites I post to: dA, Y!Gallery, Facebook, Tumblr, Weasyl, and periodically linking my art on Twitter. I used to have a SheezyArt, too, but I lost my password, and couldn't recover it.

I'm not familiar with Wysp. I've had FA linked to me a couple of times, just so a friend of mine could link me character references for a drawing, but I've never had the desire to create an FA account.

Weasyl
    Takaia
    I crosspost to deviantART, Furaffinity, and Weasyl. Possibly Tumblr in the future; I asked my followers there and two of them responded that I should indeed post my art there. If there's any way I can help, let me know!

Weasyl
    foxboyprower
    I do! Although I'm also making a cross posting tool. How far have you gotten on it so far? X3