oldest first option

I've been looking around a bit, but can't seem to find it. My guess is it's not a feature yet, so I thought I'd post it here.

The idea is being able to organize the submissions you follow from other artists.
    Instead of showing the most recent posts under submissions, you can change it to see the oldest posts at the top, since the last time you checked.

This is very helpful in making sure that you don't miss anything, and so that comics go in proper order.

What do you think?

Weasyl
    larkspurdragon
    I'd love to have this as a feature. I have quite a number of people I watch and the old posts can get buried pretty quickly with this ordering system.

Weasyl
    Aster
    I wholeheartedly put my support behind this idea. It's probably the thing I miss the most when jumping from dA/FA to Weasyl.
    Especially for the two reasons already stated: chronological comics/sequences and if following lots of people.
    It's also handy because if someone you watch submits something while you're going through your inbox, it gets inserted onto the last page instead of at the beginning of the first page, so you don't have to jump all over the place.

As it stands, I always end up navigating to the last page in my inbox and viewing everything in the reverse order.

Luckily for us, though, there already appears to be a few redmine.weasyl.com tickets open for this feature:
    - Feature #240 (priority: 4/eventually)
    - Feature #345 (priority: 5/future)
    Last edited by Aster; 05-20-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    don't mind me; i'm just insane

Weasyl
    Tiido
    This is also something I would love to see.