Weasyl
    FeyPhoenix

'Remove Checked" Seems to not be working

Hello, I am using google chrome on my desktop pc (Windows 8) and whenever I click on the 'remove checked' button, nothing is happening.

This problem has only just started occuring in the last few days, and i have not made any changes to my browser, though I did notice new buttons for batch selecting journals, comment, etc. to the other section. Is it something that broke with the introduction of a new feature?

Weasyl
    rkniner
    The issue also affects Firefox, so I doubt it's related to the choice of browser. It almost appears as if the latest changes introduced a regression to our ability to delete individual notifications (I'm assuming this is on the submission side?)

I filed a bug on the tracker (#395), though I see my adding details meant someone beat me to it by typing in a short description as I was trying to get into specifics with mine...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Fix for this bug has been deployed. Let me know if it has worked on your end

Weasyl
    FeyPhoenix
    It is working again, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    Fix for this bug has been deployed. Let me know if it has worked on your end