Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Wat?

Too many watts in this thread.
    Last edited by Hewge; 04-12-2014 at 10:46 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #122
    Keep it PG-13, guys. Thanks.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Here it is

Apparently, not wanting to be fucked in the ass means you're insecure and probably a mysogynist holding onto masculinity issues. Fucking him in the ass will effectively turn him into a pansy and will end sexism forever!!!

"In a deeply misogynistic culture, there are few greater fears with which men are raised than the fear of being labeled as someone who acts like a woman, allowing himself to be penetrated. There's a reason why insults like "pussy" and "cunt," when thrown at men, are so much more inflammatory than "dick" or "prick." Reducing a man to what he already possesses is mildly insulting at best."

"In his Myth of the Modern Homosexual, historian and cultural theorist Rictor Norton explains that the term "asshole" developed as a homophobic (and thus woman-hating) slur; while women and men both have rectums, a man who is anally penetrated has lost his manhood, and thus become feminized."
    So nowhere in this article did it say that women should peg their boyfriends without consent. You straight-up lied about feminists supposedly wanting to rape men. Again.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Where did GD say feminists wanted to rape men this time? o-O
    Right here:

So far, the big three: Feminist.com, Feminist.org, and Jezebel.com are all not "real feminist" websites. (The last of which has actually advocated raping your boyfriend with a strap-on to teach him a lesson!)
    Referring to the same article.
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    So nowhere in this article did it say that women should peg their boyfriends without consent. You straight-up lied about feminists supposedly wanting to rape men. Again.
    If you read the entire article, you'll realize that feminists believe that by doing this, you're demasculating and humiliating your boyfriend. It's possible to rape someone without using force. Using coercion or pressure is a form of rape.
    I'm not posting the quotes again because I don't know if it would be considered going over PG-13, but it's all there if you want it.
    In addition to that, I've witnessed numerous feminists advocate the rape of males "to show them what it's like", and applaud the mass amounts of male-on-male prison rape.

Those aren't real feminists though, right?

Edit: I have an article on a feminist site, feministe.us, where the feminist author advocates pressuring and coercing your partner into sex acts, stating that men who don't want to perform certain acts are misogynist and probably emasculated, that one should interrogate their male partner if he refuses to do something, and threaten to break up with him if he doesn't.
    Won't post it here though because it's not PG-13. If you're interested, you can message me.
    Last edited by Gamedog; 04-12-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    "feminists" that advocate rape aren't real feminists, no. We've been over this already.

Also the article just talks about anal sex. Not rape. Jesus christ, mary, and joseph.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    "feminists" that advocate rape aren't real feminists, no. We've been over this already.

Also the article just talks about anal sex. Not rape. Jesus christ, mary, and joseph.
    Using sex to humiliate and demasculize your partner is not consent IMO

What is a real feminist? Can you link me a real feminist website? I want one real feminist website that doesn't say "men can stop rape", "the patriarchy hurts men too", and actively fights for male's issues.
    I don't believe I've ever actually spoken to, seen, or met a "real feminist" on the internet or in person, going by the qualities that make someone "not a real feminist".

So far, it's decided that the following big-name groups/websites are "not real feminists", so they are crossed off of the list:
    Feminist.org
    Feminist.com
    NOW.org
    Feministe.us

Any more out there?
    Last edited by Gamedog; 04-12-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    If you read the entire article, you'll realize that feminists believe that by doing this, you're demasculating and humiliating your boyfriend. It's possible to rape someone without using force. Using coercion or pressure is a form of rape.
    I'm not posting the quotes again because I don't know if it would be considered going over PG-13, but it's all there if you want it.
    In addition to that, I've witnessed numerous feminists advocate the rape of males "to show them what it's like", and applaud the mass amounts of male-on-male prison rape.

Those aren't real feminists though, right?
    Nothing in that article suggests coercion, either. Furthermore, getting guys over their bullshit images of machismo like the idea that receiving anal is inherently demasculating is literally exactly what they're getting at. You can debate the merits of the argument but claiming they're advocating rape is a lie.

Applauding prison rape is an issue with the dehumanization of prisoners, and it happens everywhere. It's not acceptable but it neither originated within nor is unique to feminism. And frankly, no, I don't think you get to claim "real feminists" are arguing anything until you have more than anonymous internet comments to attribute them to.
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Using sex to humiliate and demasculize your partner is not consent IMO

What is a real feminist? Can you link me a real feminist website? I want one real feminist website that doesn't say "men can stop rape", "the patriarchy hurts men too", and actively fights for male's issues.

I don't believe I've ever actually spoken to, seen, or met a "real feminist" on the internet or in person, going by the qualities that make someone "not a real feminist".
    It doesn't say to demasculize your partner unless you're saying that anal sex is inherently that. In which case you're a homophobe.

Also hi, real feminist here wanting equality for both men and women.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    It doesn't say to demasculize your partner unless you're saying that anal sex is inherently that. In which case you're a homophobe.
    They're saying that men consider that to be demasculizing and humiliating, so the only way to "make them more thoughtful" is to do that exact thing.

Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    And frankly, no, I don't think you get to claim "real feminists" are arguing anything until you have more than anonymous internet comments to attribute them to.
    Nothing I've ever linked in regards to feminists actively fighting against men or advocating violence (sexual or not) against men has been "anonymous internet comments".
    Real people with real computers type these things up. Real feminist organizations type these things up.

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." -- Andrea Dworkin -- Feminist