Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes

Seeking Floraverse friends!

http://floraverse.deviantart.com/

Does anyone participate (or would like to participate) in PK's Floraverse group on DA? Let's get a discussion going about it! For those unaware, Floraverse is a sandbox universe created by Purple Kecleon where you can design your own creatures and draw/write/RP them. It's completely open source/Creative Commons, so you can make and sell Floraverse-based books, art, and comics if you wanted. Think Pokemon on steroids without Nintendo's legal team.

I've been wanting to get into it, but don't have anyone to design and RP with and I'm still trying to be responsible with commitments. I'm definitely interested in making a Floraverse storybook! Hit me up if you want to collaborate Not interested in anything above PG; please have good writing skills and a head on your shoulders!

(putting this in the Role-Play board because it's about collaborative writing+designing, feel free to move)

Weasyl
    therainbowtroll
    Oh hey Bri

I made one. But she dosent have a back story. I would be interested in doing some pg rping in that universe.

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    Hey again! I'd love to see your Floraverse character! What are they like? Did you create your own species or use one of the canon ones?

I haven't made any yet, but they will be squeezed in between projects. I have some ideas, but right now I want to talk about Floraverse and see what everyone else is doing before I jump in! :3

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    This looks really interesting, and definitely looks like it'd be fun!

I've RPed once, so I don't consider myself good at it yet, but I'm sure I'd have a knack for getting creative with this.

Only thing I'm worried about is getting the designing part down, since I'm pretty amateur at drawing right now. I wouldn't mind thinking up stuff for floraverse!
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    therainbowtroll
    Oh I made my own species. Basically thier a deer with many legs and attached to certain plants. The one I made is connected to jack a lanters!

I have no personality for her yet but I do know she lives by creating potions and candy. She is very talented in terms of magic.

Weasyl
    therainbowtroll
    Hey Bri

I recently made a beholder character. I really need to read up on the floravurse place haha.