New Species Creation! Help meh!

okay so I need someone to help me create a new species and draw it for me I have a basic idea but since I can't draw fleshing it out is a bit hard. I'll be glad to pay you as well as give you all rights to the species so that you may market them with only credit to me in helping you required! I will also flesh out the species back ground, abilites, ect so all you have to do is draw it up ^.^

Will you help meh?! T.T

How much are you willing to pay, and is this a species ref sheet, is it SFW or NSFW?

Hi purplepanda,

I've done a lot of creature creation and world building stuff over the years, so I'm confident I could help you out here if my style is in line with what you're looking for! You're welcome to check out my work both in my Weasyl and on my tumblr; both are linked in my sig, though the latter is more up to date just at present. Here's a specific example of a sub-species of my avian dragons, though he's a bit more on the tooth-and-claw side; if you're looking more for friendly and/or fluffy, that's totally doable too!

If you decide you're interested and want to talk rates and specifics, feel free to email me at cael.illus@gmail.com. Thanks for the consideration!

Hey! Id be happy to work out creating a species with you if that's what you'd like. To e honest though I don't have a lot of examples of what I can do posted online, but you can have a look at these links to see what it is I do. Theres a lot of reptiles in my gallery but I can draw a vareity of animals.

Commission Prices are here, we'll if you want work something out between each other for species creation since I dont have a flat rate.

Weasyl
    Tumblr
    DeviantART
    Weasyl | DeviantART | Tumblr
    Always open for commission!

Hi, I'm sure that I could help, I draw all kinds of animals fantasy creatures and a more anime style for humans.
    If your interested my gallery can be found here
    http://www.sammacha.com/gallery.html

My prices varies depending on what type of art you are looking to create
    Sketches, coloured work etc. for a better idea...
    My price list can be found here.
    http://www.sammacha.com/commissions/price-list.html

Feel free to contact me with any questions here on weasyl or by e-mail samanthalim@sammacha.com

Quote Originally Posted by purplepanda View Post
    okay so I need someone to help me create a new species and draw it for me I have a basic idea but since I can't draw fleshing it out is a bit hard. I'll be glad to pay you as well as give you all rights to the species so that you may market them with only credit to me in helping you required! I will also flesh out the species back ground, abilites, ect so all you have to do is draw it up ^.^

Will you help meh?! T.T
    Hey PurplePanda! I saw this post and I'm pretty curious about this. I love designing creatures and would love to help you out.

Basically, you'll have to pay a fair bit. You're asking an artist to sit down, do a dozen-or-so thumbnails each for the creature's build, color patterns and special features, as well as expressions. As such, this is more than just "sit down and do a reference sheet for me".

So pretty much what every artist is going to need to know is how much you're willing to pay up front, if you're willing to pay for extra edits, and just how much artistic liberty they are going to have. As to the creature itself, it will help to also know the environment, diet and social habits the creature will have, as those can affect pretty much everything, i.e. the indian elephant is different from their african counterpart because it needs to be able to navigate the jungle, a snowy owl wouldn't do well in a plains environment because it's camouflage fails to work, and a turkey's tail helps it attract a mate.

Anyway, I'll offer my services as an artist, so long as you can provide this information. I look forward to working with you!

As a quick note I'd def recommend Furgie/Issuldra; shes easy to work with and very diligent about doing commissions! :>
    Weasyl | DeviantART | Tumblr
    Always open for commission!