Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crow's Scraps

These are very nice, i love your sketching style. Im sure your friend will love this!

i told you, you have a style. And you doubted me. :3
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    Cuerva
    Last edited by Crow; 04-14-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Weasyl
    Lunarius
    Those lines are so smooth! I love them so, so much. I'm really impressed by the way you don't lose any of the energy and movement of the original sketch when you start putting down the clean lines; that is really very outstanding. How do you get your lines to be so very sexy?

Weasyl
    Cuerva
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarius View Post
    Those lines are so smooth! I love them so, so much. I'm really impressed by the way you don't lose any of the energy and movement of the original sketch when you start putting down the clean lines; that is really very outstanding. How do you get your lines to be so very sexy?

OMG thank you very much (/ω\)

it makes me truly happy to know I didn't lose the emotion from the sketch to the ink. it's something that is difficult to achieve in generals and I'm so, so glad I managed to keep it. Thank you for pointing out to it.

Abput the lines, well, I always say it has nothing to do with me but with my brush setting on SAI. However if there's something I've been told about my inking is that I always try to do the lines in one single stroke, especially the longest ones. I've noticed that when I do the lines with only one stroke these don't "break" and tend to look more fluid.But that's pretty much it, no secrets aside the "hold your breath" thing ahaha.

Weasyl
    Cuerva
    and I FINISHED my friend's brithday present just in time. I won't be posting it on my wezzy but you can still see the final pic in my tumblr right HERE

These all look great, lovely colors

Oh wow, I love your work! Your style is very cute, and I love the way you draw hands.

Weasyl
    Cuerva

Weasyl
    Cuerva