Weasyl
    SenriXZeron

Nice to meet you senri here

I'm not that new to Weasyl anymore because I have this account like some months, but I'm new to the forum so everyone nice to meet you ! Well an introduction: The Name is Senri Zeron, I'm a dog, just a dog, not a special dog, not a husky or shiba inu or dalmatian, just an ordinary dog. I'm a rather shy guy so I'm not that good at speaking with strangers, but I get friendly quite fast when they are nice. So if you want you can send me notes or something. I'm quite the sterotypicall otaku, I'm small, a bit chubby , I wear glasses and read and watch manga and anime all the time. I also play some video games but I'm not a very skilled gamer. My dream job is it to be an author, my drawn characters are also my characters for my stories, but I still not started it, so it is just piling up in my head. I'm gay, and I like how I am, some people don't like it but i don't care. I don't know if this are already 140 words so I will just add this: When you visit my site SenriXZeron you may see that the requests,comissions and whatelse is open, but that don't mean I offer drawings for money no I do requests and commisions FOR FREE, because I like it when someone wants to see more of my art so don't hold back and ask me ^^

Weasyl
    RaSwanky
    Welcome to the forums Senri

I'll let you in on a little secret....people on this forum are the most awesome people on any forum, we're the friendliest as well ._.

What manga/anime are you reading/watching at the moment I'm rewatching GunxSword currently, I love it to bits.

Weasyl
    SenriXZeron
    At the time I predominantly read more mangas then I watch Anime. I read alot mangas some of them are "Yamada and the 7 witches", "KONYA MO NEMURENAI" and "ANSATSU KYOUSHITSU". There are very widespread genres I read so these are just the last I read. I also read the popular mangas "Fairy Tail" and "The world god only knows". And Animes I watch currently are some really old animes I watched as kid like Pretty Cure (the first season). I also watched not a long time ago Shirokuma Café (really the cutest anime I ever watched ). Do you also read mangas or are you just watching GunxSword? ^^

Weasyl
    RaSwanky
    I occasionally dip my toes into the world of manga when I can't find an anime to fit the mood
    The only manga I'm actually looking out each week for is Naruto, I've been reading it for so long already, it would be silly to stop now >_>
    Starting from scratch on a manga with 100 chapters already out is a pretty daunting endeavor .

Weasyl
    SenriXZeron
    Indeed, I also just began to read Fairy Tail a while back there were more than 300 chapters out to read and it took me really long to read it all o.O.