Hi! And calling out to all anarchist furs!

I'm an an-cap fur on a quest to seek out like-minded friends. Voluntarism is what I'm about, and, well...furry is my clan, my people.
    If any of you are out there, know someone who is an anarchist, or are just intrigued with the notion that society could work just fine without a government, feel free to say hello!

(also, I tried to post before, but it didn't seem to stick; I didn't recieve any notification that it was removed, so I have to assume it just didn't go through)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Welcome, Krof. I can't help you with what you're looking for, but I can assure you it was just a matter of your original post not going through. Any forum moderation actions would come with a message. :) Best of luck on your journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Welcome, Krof. I can't help you with what you're looking for, but I can assure you it was just a matter of your original post not going through. Any forum moderation actions would come with a message. Best of luck on your journey.
    It's aright; turned out it was me doing it wrong. It's been a while since I've really been forum-crawling XD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Welcome, Krof. I can't help you with what you're looking for, but I can assure you it was just a matter of your original post not going through. Any forum moderation actions would come with a message. Best of luck on your journey.
    It's aright; turned out it was me doing it wrong. It's been a while since I've really been forum-crawling XD.