Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Demu

Your Favorite Apps/Programs

What are some of your favorite apps? These can be from any platform. iPhone, Android, gaming consoles, etc.

I thought this would be a good topic for people to learn about some new, helpful apps!

I don't have a Mac but one of my favorite apps is Day One. It's like a personal journal in Twitter format. http://dayoneapp.com/
    I really enjoy a lot of Mac apps but I have yet to obtain a Macbook. ): ONE DAY.

So yeah! Tell me some of your faves!

Weasyl
    oneandonly
    Any one that I made myself.

Colors! 3D for the 3DS.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    N/A
    For Android my favs (and most used) would be IMO Messenger and Opera Mini browser. I switched to IMO when eBuddy started with ads but it does have some cool features of it's own. I've been using Opera Mini since my first feature phone a couple of years ago. The main bonus there is it can compress data usage (85% for me) which is really helpful when you only get 75mb free a month.
    "If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
    ~John Stuart Mill~

Furry News: http://www.flayrah.com/

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    I really liked the Netflix app for XBox 360 when I had Netflix. Watching Gurren Lagann and Sengoku Basara on my TV through my XBox was pretty neat. Also really like the Youtube app for watching LP videos on the TV.

Swapnote on the 3DS is fun too, but I don't use it as much as I should.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Guitar Pro 5. I don't like version 6, screen space is limited and you cant resize the tab. Also I'm not sure but think you couldn't disable standard notation as well. My favourite application right now is MediaMonkey. Itunes destroys this little netbooklet I'm on and Winamp just doesn't cut it for me, so it's nice to have an audio player that doesnt suck, and handles radio streams.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Logic Pro - don't much like 9's interface (and I guess we'll see what X brings), but great DAW. I particularly enjoy the included plugins, especially Sculpture and Space Designer

Slicy - drag your PSD into Slicy and it detects any layer or group you've given a file name (e.g. layer1.png), extracts it, and saves it out automatically. Also has the ability to repeat the operation whenever the PSD changes. Crazy timesaver when making app and web assets

Blender - haven't used this in a while (sad :c ), but it's goddamn Blender

Ampkit+ (iPhone/iPad) - guitar and bass amp simulator in my pocket. I've gotten some fantastic sounds out of it

Netflix on my Fire is great for when I'm not home and have a set of ear buds for watching TV.

Inchworm Animation for 3DS is a fun toy, but I don't use it that often.

Sculptris makes 3D art fun for me, although it is specifically meant to create digital sculpture and not usable 3D models for animating.

Also herp derp Steam :V
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I really liked the Rio version of Angry Birds on my Acer tablet. I also loved Tiny Tower on my Android phone but somehow it got glitched and lost my almost 30 floor tower :c Haven't played it since.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Weasyl
    Taw
    My favourite programs:

-Steam (and all the games I have on it, of course!)
    -Photoshop
    -Maya 2012
    -Google Chrome
    -X-chat 2
    -Notepad++
    -WinRAR
    -Gyazo
    -Calculator

And so on. :v