Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 86
  1. #31
    Senior Gamedog's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Москва
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    843
    Didn't Google Glass get some flack for their product being a privacy concern? I doubt this will hit the market.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    I should be able to wear something that I think looks nice and that I'm comfortable in without some brony taking pictures of my cleavage to make pony edits with
    lol what.

    I have to agree the presentation of this product with the "sneak and take pictures of your crush without her noticing" is really inappropiate but well... at least it got a target audience, as bad as this could sound. That´s a way of getting clients.

    I´m really glad you´re a prime example of a citizen but you may want to stop taking things so seriously.

  3. #33
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by AineCleine View Post
    lol what.

    I have to agree the presentation of this product with the "sneak and take pictures of your crush without her noticing" is really inappropiate but well... at least it got a target audience, as bad as this could sound. That´s a way of getting clients.

    I´m really glad you´re a prime example of a citizen but you may want to stop taking things so seriously.
    I always find it funny when furries use bronies as "the perverted ones" example. The irony can literally twist me into a pretzel.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Hi Peeps

    Lets all chillax and stop baiting.

    Much appreciated.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    I'm not going to warn anyone again. Take your issues with each other to PMs or this thread will be locked and infractions handed out accordingly.

  6. #36
    Senior Dire Newt's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    177
    Ugh, can we please not turn Weasyl into Tumblr?

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Since my warnings have had no effect, I have infracted and removed certain users from the thread. (Rather than punish everyone by closing it.)

    I really hate having to do this, I hope you guys will try to get along, at least in public and save the fighting for private messages, or even better, somewhere away from Weasyl entirely.

  8. #38
    Premium User Runefox's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Runefox
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NL, Canada
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Since my warnings have had no effect, I have infracted and removed certain users from the thread. (Rather than punish everyone by closing it.)
    Wow, I go to sleep for like 5 hours after last checking this thread and shit goes down. What the hell guys.

    This is a thread about solidarity. It's about pride. It's about sticking it to the man and other catchphrases that don't apply.

    It's about Toshabi

  9. #39
    Senior Willow's Avatar
    Weasyl
    willy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog
    Didn't Google Glass get some flack for their product being a privacy concern? I doubt this will hit the market.
    Given that it's borderline illegal, I'm sure someone will shut it down. And if not..oh well.
    People are going to take creepshots whether they have a lens or not.

    We might as well ban anyone from having a cell phone or camera too.

    Quote Originally Posted by AineCleine View Post
    lol what.

    I have to agree the presentation of this product with the "sneak and take pictures of your crush without her noticing" is really inappropiate but well... at least it got a target audience, as bad as this could sound. That´s a way of getting clients.
    I honestly don't know why someone would need a thing like this to take creepshots unless they wanted everyone to know they're creepy and possibly taking a picture of them.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    I always find it funny when furries use bronies as "the perverted ones" example. The irony can literally twist me into a pretzel.
    I agree with this statement by itself 110%, I just don't get wtf it has to do with the post you were actually replying to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dire Newt View Post
    Ugh, can we please not turn Weasyl into Tumblr?
    The main difference between Weasyl and Tumblr is that Yahoo is never going to buy out Weasyl, run it into the ground and inevitably shut it down the way they did GeoCities.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •