Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazenBull View Post
    the anti-vaccination group is pants on head autistic.
    Well yeah, no shit they're autistic. They were vaccinated as kids most of them, right?

Weasyl
    willy
    It's so nice to see that people aren't even trying to hide the fact that they just want to be creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cause the Rat View Post
    Picture number one. Very wrong. Picture two. I don't get it. If it's out and about taking a shot of it isn't harm. Perhaps someone is trying to make a statement by showing both together? They are not the same.
    That's one of the ways people justify doing things like this and that's not right. It's not imminently harmful but it sends a message that if someone (not just women mind you) is wearing something revealing, it's okay to take pictures of them and post them online. Which is not only creepy, but illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    This is still creepy as all get out, but on another note who the hell is okay with someone being on their phone at the conversation table?

I mean, if I am having a conversation with someone and their phone is taking their focus I don't see that as mutual respect and will happily go along on my way without them.
    I guess it sort of depends. Like I don't really care if we're not talking about anything but if I'm trying to say something, then it's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    you're disgusting for making this joke
    Man oh man, no fun allowed on Weasyl.com

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    Man oh man, no fun allowed on Weasyl.com
    If giving money to sexual predators is your kind of fun yeah

Really didn't mean to come across as creepy when I made my statement. Simply put. if your going to wear something that is revealing then you shouldn't get upset if someone takes a pic of it. However I still say things like the first picture is totally uncalled for. Bathroom shots, up skirt shots and hidden cameras are wrong. It's not only a personal space violation. It's a violation of dignity. As far as I'm concerned the law should treat these types of photos the same they do rape.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    If giving money to sexual predators is your kind of fun yeah
    I thought it was the other way around, given that sexual predators are giving money to this campaign?

Really didn't mean to come across as creepy when I made my statement. Simply put. if your going to wear something that is revealing then you shouldn't get upset if someone takes a pic of it. However I still say things like the first picture is totally uncalled for. Bathroom shots, up skirt shots and hidden cameras are wrong. It's not only a personal space violation. It's a violation of dignity. As far as I'm concerned the law should treat these types of photos the same they do rape.
    Your definition of revealing may vary. It's almost akin to "asking for it" when someone rapes.
    Last edited by QT Melon; 03-25-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    I thought it was the other way around, given that sexual predators are giving money to this campaign?
    The creators have just as much blood on their hands <3

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ~~~xXkill them allXx~~~
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No matter what a person is wearing, there is literally no excuse for taking someone's picture without their permission

I should be able to wear something that I think looks nice and that I'm comfortable in without some brony taking pictures of my cleavage to make pony edits with

Literally everyone (men women and non-binary people, although it's the latter two groups that are disproportionately affected by this) needs to give consent before you can take pictures with them. If a woman is choosing to wear something "revealing" you still have literally no right to take pictures of her body

bonus scum points for taking those pictures and posting them on the internet for the world to jack off on, and then using those pictures to advertise your sexual harassment app
    Last edited by Tybby; 03-25-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    For everyone wondering here, Yes. You can take pictures of my underside with this device when I'm wearing a skirt. -bluuuuuuush-

Seriously though, we got a lot of buzzkills in this thread.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Seriously though, we got a lot of buzzkills in this thread.
    Stop trying to make jokes about sexual harassment like I am sincerely saying please just stop

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Well c'mon.
    They did say "don't be creepy about it". *Coughs while taking down-shirt photos*

Cough cough
    Don't be creepy about it. *Slides phone under table*

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Stop trying to make jokes about sexual harassment like I am sincerely saying please just stop
    Or, perhaps, you could stop taking things so seriously.