Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    That actually looks pretty cool seeing it in action. It could probably have a ton of useful functions but it will probably be used exclusively for creeping cause thatīs the world we live in, lol. Thereīs little privacy in the world nowadays and even less respect for it. I really hope it gets other use cause it looks dandy.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    This is still creepy as all get out, but on another note who the hell is okay with someone being on their phone at the conversation table?

I mean, if I am having a conversation with someone and their phone is taking their focus I don't see that as mutual respect and will happily go along on my way without them.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    This is still creepy as all get out, but on another note who the hell is okay with someone being on their phone at the conversation table?

I mean, if I am having a conversation with someone and their phone is taking their focus I don't see that as mutual respect and will happily go along on my way without them.
    It depends, co workers and I do it all the time during lunch. Now for a date or interview, it is inappropriate.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I am proud to say that I am backer #117.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefox View Post
    There is a report function, yes, but it would have to clearly violate their TOS. I'm not terribly sure what it violates exactly aside from being super creepy, but if enough people reported it, it's possible they'd take a look at it at least.
    As I recall some neckbeards from Reddit tried to publish a book on "how to hook up with a girl" and the sample they posted was basically just "harass and/or rape her" reworded for pages and pages and it got taken down after umpteen reports because it encouraged sexual harassment

I think that was actually on Kickstarter and not indiegogo, but this product is similarly being marketed as a sexual harassment tool, and there must be something in their ToS about products that encourage criminal activity

Quote Originally Posted by Cause the Rat View Post
    Picture number one. Very wrong. Picture two. I don't get it. If it's out and about taking a shot of it isn't harm. Perhaps someone is trying to make a statement by showing both together? They are not the same.
    They're both literally sexual harassment they are both very very wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    I am proud to say that I am backer #117.
    you're disgusting for making this joke
    Last edited by Tybby; 03-24-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Nice and subtle, I like it. They could've promoted it as an innocent toy thing and got away with it, but nope... "LOL its for takin sneaky pics of strangers tits ok"

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    @tybby: The back package I got gives me multiple products. I'll be sure to send you a few to hand out to your furiends.

I honestly figured furries would be all for this.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Some part of me wonders if it is a new elaborate trap by Chris Hansen

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenBull View Post
    Huh, what. So this thing allows a person to take pictures of something or someone even if the camera isn't directly pointed at them? Weird. If you think about it, cleavage shots and upskirts are the least worrisome thing about this. I suppose the state is clamoring for access to this technology. Makes surveillance and keeping tabs on troublemakers easier. Think about it. Police and guards taking up close shots of potential suspects and people acting suspiciously. sarcasm/But first we must get our perv shots, of course./sarcasm
    And I bet you're just dying to tell us the solution to such flagrant (if fictional) violations of personal space/privacy. Let me guess. It involves Ron Paul, a return to the gold standard and/or bitcoin, a gluten-free diet and illegalizing vaccinations.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    And I bet you're just dying to tell us the solution to such flagrant (if fictional) violations of personal space/privacy. Let me guess. It involves Ron Paul, a return to the gold standard and/or bitcoin, a gluten-free diet and illegalizing vaccinations.
    Ehhh...you a funny guy. Ron Paul was on a good track but any change should be gradual to be accepted by a country. I don't expect things to change with one election. Bitcoin too. The gluten free fad is a scam and the anti-vaccination group is pants on head autistic.

But hey, Hillary 2016 right? Maybe we can get Dianne Feinstein to get on for the veep!