Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 394

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: fxscreamer's art thread

  1. #81
    ~Kupo~ Moogle's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada Ontario
    Gender
    Posts
    1,142
    Looking good so far, although the 'the more you know' image was pretty unnecessary (& personally quite rude). Sam's critique has only good intentions and if you feel it's incorrect, don't apply it.

    In any case, it'll be neat to see this once finished.

  2. #82
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Looking good so far, although the 'the more you know' image was pretty unnecessary (& personally quite rude). Sam's critique has only good intentions and if you feel it's incorrect, don't apply it.

    In any case, it'll be neat to see this once finished.
    Sorry if it came off that way. The point of it was to be light hearted so she DIDN'T think I was being rude. Oh well. I know she was only trying to help.
    Last edited by fxscreamer; 06-09-2014 at 02:34 AM.

  3. #83
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341

  4. #84
    Senior Tiido's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiido
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Estonia, Rapla
    Gender
    Isane
    Posts
    527
    Oh wow, this is really really great !

  5. #85
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiido View Post
    Oh wow, this is really really great !
    Thank you!

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by fxscreamer View Post
    Sorry if it came off that way. The point of it was to be light hearted so she DIDN'T think I was being rude. Oh well. I know she was only trying to help.
    I don't really think a large and obnoxious picture gives that impression.
    Anyways, i wont take it personally.

  7. #87
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    I don't really think a large and obnoxious picture gives that impression.
    Anyways, i wont take it personally.

  8. #88
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341
    Last edited by fxscreamer; 06-14-2014 at 12:37 AM.

  9. #89
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341

  10. #90
    Senior fxscreamer's Avatar
    Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    341

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •