Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    *coughs* I have a very clear favorite. c_c; x3 Seriously though, thanks again! And I'm glad you boosted your sketchbook thread up. Definitely try and keep it active, it helps keep you accountable. It sure did for me until some stuff happened in my life that knocked the creative juices out of me for awhile, but I'm back to it and trying to play music/sketch a few days every week.

Aside from mine, I really like the Starfire Mare one. There's something more solid and confident about the lines, if you catch my drift. Might just be the pose, but it's very solid.

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    *coughs* I have a very clear favorite. c_c; x3 Seriously though, thanks again! And I'm glad you boosted your sketchbook thread up. Definitely try and keep it active, it helps keep you accountable. It sure did for me until some stuff happened in my life that knocked the creative juices out of me for awhile, but I'm back to it and trying to play music/sketch a few days every week.

Aside from mine, I really like the Starfire Mare one. There's something more solid and confident about the lines, if you catch my drift. Might just be the pose, but it's very solid.
    I kinda forgot I had posted it but then you reminded me and I was like, this is a great place to put all these crazy sketches! I jut found you thread and I'm gonna go poke at it in a sec. <3

Fun fact: Even before I drew dragons (which is what I generally say I started with because it is where I started drawing on my own) I used to draw horses with the help of those 1-2-3 kinda drawing books. The structure of horse heads has stuck with me through the years it seems! X3 My weakest out of this set was the angry lion. I was very unsure of myself there. It turned out pretty ok though all things considered. It was the first really angry thing I've drawn. I usually stick to happy/sad.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Love the horse one and the one above it (with the butterfly on the nose). Great expressions!

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    Love the horse one and the one above it (with the butterfly on the nose). Great expressions!
    Thanks! I am really proud of the one with the butterfly. It is really one of my best shows of expression so far. <3

Weasyl
    athdaraxen

Moar!

What an interesting take on spryo, are you goning to finish that?

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Last edited by athdaraxen; 04-29-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    To be honest, everyone usually just considers them hair clips or something, they are just there. I only added them because on the first one I did (of Senketsu) I added the hair clip horns and Ryoku's red hair highlight thing because it makes me laugh because of reason in the show. x3 So I figured I'd do the same with the Junketsu outfit. So they kinda match. :3

And I definitely plan refine this, I want it to be a similar end product to the one I linked above so they match and junk. x3
    Last edited by athdaraxen; 04-29-2014 at 02:26 PM.

I have seen way to many designs for this kind of thing, some people just consider them sticky things xD
    But I know what you mean

Yeah, consistency is important, good luck!