Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Weasyl
    MkLXIV
    I never made a character for a closed species, and I never will.

Nor will I accept closed species as a non-malicious and fair way to make money. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MkLXIV View Post
    I never made a character for a closed species, and I never will.

Nor will I accept closed species as a non-malicious and fair way to make money. Ever.
    Good. Then it's settled. You are free to do what you want with your art, and same with everyone else within reason. Very informative.

Case closed.

EDIT: QT Melon, can we add the copyright links to the resources thread so it won't be lost among these posts?
    Last edited by insanejoker; 03-22-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by insanejoker View Post
    Good. Then it's settled. You are free to do what you want with your art, and same with everyone else within reason. Very informative.

Case closed.

EDIT: QT Melon, can we add the copyright links to the resources thread so it won't be lost among these posts?
    Sure, I can add them to the resources thread.

Your statements contradict each other

And you think it's hard to file a lawsuit over copyright? Funniest thing I've ever heard, as it's easy as sending an email with merely a claim and no evidence (i.e. a DMCA takedown).
    I don't mean takedown notices are lawsuits, I mean they're more "effective" and probably 12 times easier and make lawsuits less attractive to copyright holders. :B Well, maybe not... After all, I'd say a good 70%-80% of copyright holders either 1) care nothing about anything other than cash, or 2) want to "be the only player in the game," so to say- i.e. don't want anyone else to be successful.

Please be more informed when trying to deliver a message to the people.
    Last edited by QT Melon; 03-22-2014 at 10:48 PM.