Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LoL: A thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    Nothing~

The point is, let him waffle around

The social consequences of his actions will be

The consequences of his actions? I guess?

I mean, it makes sense to just let people like/hate him for whatever he tries to do
    Pretty sure you said that, and I didn't derail the thread, the moderator did.

I was relatively on topic.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Pretty sure you said that, and I didn't derail the thread, the moderator did.

I was relatively on topic.
    IIRC you were like "let's talk about a different game"

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33

Weasyl
    Fayv
    oookay, regardless, we're off topic now, let's just chat about LoL

Personally, I'm not sure how anyone survives as viegar for more than two seconds, that guy is squishy! I suppose he was much more useful back in the day...but now everyone is basically pretty tanky and he just goes "poof"

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #34

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    oookay, regardless, we're off topic now, let's just chat about LoL

Personally, I'm not sure how anyone survives as viegar for more than two seconds, that guy is squishy! I suppose he was much more useful back in the day...but now everyone is basically pretty tanky and he just goes "poof"
    Needs perfect stuns, 1 hiccup in your stun and you're not surviving. :3

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    So I've been playing around on my support playstyle

On Soraka I'm running around warding and that's my focus, so I'm not altering that

But I find it's more useful for me as Taric to be more involved with team-fights, so I'm playing a bit tankier, while only warding THE MOST IMPORTANT areas, as opposed to all the junctures

I actually started replacing exhaust with promote on Taric. He has a fun stun that kind of lessens my need to use exhaust, and promote is actually pretty sick

You can use it to push the lane while you B, but it REALLY shines during late game

Promote bottom lane, and just keep your whole team in the upper part of the map. The enemy team only watches for character portraits on the map, so they'll ignore your promoted minion as he pushes the lane and sometimes even takes towers (I have taken towers with promote, and it is glorious)

If they DO want to take down that promoted minion though, that's one of them out of top/mid, which turns a 5v5 into a 5v4

So it's either they risk a bad engage, or they let your promoted minion push the lane and hit on the tower. As a bonus, you get all the gold from that lane push (promoted minion has high attack damage and attack speed), which helps super lots with buying wards and building tanky

It's lots of fun, but I only recommend it with a team that can work around it

Don't pug with promote because pugs are dumb