Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LoL: A thread

If anything, I'd keep the FM since Rylai's slow won't proc on auto attacks like FM's. XD If you're looking for more AP, maybe swap the Wit's End for a Malady or Nashor's Tooth? I wouldn't really hop on Deathcap unless you're going full or mostly full AP.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    The problem with getting rid of Wit's end, or FM, is that I also need the staying power, else I drop off the map faster than I already would be

I'll experiment with Malady, although I'm unsure what to replace with it

Also his E is an on-hit spell, I thought, which would maybe proc rylai's? I'll have to do some searching

Apparently it doesn't count for rylai's

hm hm hmmmm
    Last edited by Tybby; 08-30-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Yeah, Rylai's doesn't proc from on-hit abilities. :c Spellvamp generally doesn't either.

I was initially gonna suggest replacing Wriggles, but it's your only armor and the life steal and abilities are nice, too. You could maybe pop a little extra M Def. by snagging some Mercury Treads instead? It'd be a trade-off, somewhat less defense and attack speed for tenacity and more strength.

(I think, anyway. I forget if AS is multiplicative or additive. XD)

I doubt I'd get much response, especially so when the forum's size is this small.

Maybe when it grows a bit, but for now, it'd be drowned out by the more broad and popular topics.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15

Weasyl
    Fayv
    The point is simply, if you don't intend to follow the topic of the thread, do not post in the thread. It's rude. If You want a HoN thread, make one. If you want a general RTS thread, make one. Don't make excuses for why you were rude in a thread. If you don't like lol or are not interested in LoL then just move on. That goes for anything.

Anyway, I want to start learning Graves, making him my carry instead of Ashe. Do I just build him exactly like Ashe? IE, PD, Berzerker greaves...um

Probably standard ADC builds? IE, BT, PD... maybe a Phage to keep them from getting away, too. XD I haven't messed with him much yet, likely going to since he's on free week right now.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17

Weasyl
    Fayv
    oooh I didn't know he's free week. I should really put him through his paces.

Alright, so I'm trying the new kat while she's free all week. Is it still common to rush Gunblade and build AP on her?

You are completely missing the point and going way beyond what you need to.

I was simply trying to incorporate a game of the same genre into the topic, at the very least see if there was anyone else who played the game.

Honestly, It's rude that you called me out.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    Anyway, I want to start learning Graves, making him my carry instead of Ashe. Do I just build him exactly like Ashe? IE, PD, Berzerker greaves...um
    My general ADC build is

Boots and pots
    Either 2 dorans blades or a BF sword (depending on how well you're doing)
    Merc treads or Bers Greaves, built during ^, or after
    If 2 dorans, start on IE, if BF sword, get a Vamp Scepter and then build IE
    Get a vamp scepter after selling your Dorans blades to make IE
    Phantom Dancer
    Blood Thirster
    Last Whisper / Frozen Mallet
    Guardian Angel / Banshee's Veil

Super nerd omg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raevis View Post
    Yeah, Rylai's doesn't proc from on-hit abilities. :c Spellvamp generally doesn't either.

I was initially gonna suggest replacing Wriggles, but it's your only armor and the life steal and abilities are nice, too. You could maybe pop a little extra M Def. by snagging some Mercury Treads instead? It'd be a trade-off, somewhat less defense and attack speed for tenacity and more strength.

(I think, anyway. I forget if AS is multiplicative or additive. XD)
    AS is percent, I think

Merc Treads, Wriggle's, HGB, Malady, Frozen Mallet, Banshee's?

Hm hmmmmm

The problem is it takes away my early game attack speed, but then I get more of it late game

hm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm