Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LoL: A thread

Weasyl
    Tybalt

LoL: A thread

Anyone else play League?

I started back in 2011, and then dropped it for awhile

but now over the summer I'm playing again and all is full of love

Who do you main? What do you think of the latest champ?

I like playing Teemo top (badger skin~), and I'm learning vlad too o:

I also play Sivir ADC and Soraka support :3

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Soraka and Tarrek support. I am the most rockinest support so long as you don't expect much.

Ashe is my main, I wanna learn Graves

Vlad was my old main, i'm okay with Annie.

Yeah, but really i've been into ARAM lately. that shit is the best.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Already a thread for LoL discussion, but since I was also tempted to make a new 1, I will let it slide this time!

Also, Fay V is awesome, when she supports and I go Graves, we are unstoppable.

My current main is Diana for obvious reasons. She is overpowered. Abusing her before they nerf the passive, got almost a 90% win ratio in ranked with over 30 games played lol.

Latest champ, Rengar, I am disappointed to be honest, I expected more. Though I think hes pretty fun in Twisted Treeline.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminoxic View Post
    Already a thread for LoL discussion, but since I was also tempted to make a new 1, I will let it slide this time!
    Or maybe you just fear drawing my ire

;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3 ;3

On the subject of Diana: too many people play her mid lane. How the hell do people think that that is a good idea. Just because someone builds AP doesn't mean they go mid.

On the subject of popular but dumb lanes: Sending Teemo bot lane or Vlad mid lane so totally defeats the purpose of using those champions that it's sad

although Rengar-Teemo bot is legitimately scary, for some reason. Anyone know a good strategy versus them?

Much prefer HoN to Lol to be honest.

Not trying to incite anything or what not, just feel that the thread caters to the majority instead of everyone.

I'll go back to my corner now.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Weasyl
    Fayv
    If you want a HoN discussion why not make one then?

Anyway, I'm starting to get bored with LoL, maybe I should branch out a bit more but I find I only really like ARAM now.

'cause that would make me a hypocrite.

I believe that if we make a thread for every game, all those threads will eventually die thanks to split interests.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Except there's a reason for specialization, they are similar games, but if I wanted to discuss the recent patch changes to LoL and which characters to shut down Shen, or what the best build for vlad is then I can come here.
    You can make a general RTS thread but there's not much to discuss. once you get into specifics the things you really need to know will be drowned out with other stuff.

If I want LoL tips I will go to the LoL thread. If I want to learn to play HoN, HoN thread. Regardless, it's a good idea to just make the thread you want to see, instead of saying you don't like it in the thread.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    So I've been playing Teemo for awhile

And I thought maybe I should change up my build for him, given the recent AP buff to his E

So I normally build
    Berserkers Greaves, Wriggle's Lantern, Hextech Gunblade, Wit's End, Frozen Mallet, Banshee's veil

I'm thinking of maybe switching FM out for rylai's? I already get a slow from HG, and Teemo seems to like AP more than AD now given the buff

Or perhaps not even Rylai's, but something with even more AP? Deathcap comes to mind

Hm hm hmmmmmmm

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    ^ For Teemo, just get Phage, Malady, Finish Frozen Mallet or Wits End, and you automatically win. Super cheap items, that each dominate top lane every time you buy 1

Malady is really strong now since the patch, was before already on Teemo, but like, much more now.