Weasyl
    kokorogensou

gen's doodle antics

The sculptris stuff isn't bad at all!! It looks pretty good so far I'd say keep going with it.

Weasyl
    kokorogensou
    i've been meaning to try out more with it. just haven't had any ideas to sculpt out in a while, though. D:

Quote Originally Posted by kokorogensou View Post
    i've been meaning to try out more with it. just haven't had any ideas to sculpt out in a while, though. D:
    Hmmm Try something simple like a vase just to get used to the tools. Or do another bust sculpt of an animal

Ahhh, you have such a cute style! Your "doodles" are very controlled and consistent, and I have such a soft spot for MSPaint drawings. Looking forward to more!

Quote Originally Posted by insanejoker View Post
    Hmmm Try something simple like a vase just to get used to the tools. Or do another bust sculpt of an animal
    I agree with IJ! Your sculptris wolf looks pretty good, so I can't wait to see what else you try making

Weasyl
    kokorogensou

Weasyl
    N/A
    Yes! I love pixel art, I can definetly get on board with this. Do you mostly do edits, or have you done any original sprites? It's so hard to do, but when done right it's really rewarding.

Weasyl
    kokorogensou
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Yes! I love pixel art, I can definetly get on board with this. Do you mostly do edits, or have you done any original sprites? It's so hard to do, but when done right it's really rewarding.
    yes, actually! i have done some non-edit pixelart work; three of my most recent examples can be seen here: 1, 2, 3. the flonne one is the most recent one; haven't gotten around to doing any other original spritework as of lately due to lack of ideas.

been doofing around with NIS sprites for my blogspot layout, hence why i wanted to make an edit of my fursona for it. :'D

Weasyl
    kokorogensou