Weasyl
    MkLXIV

Just call me M.K.

Hello, I'm MkLXIV- that is "mark 64." ;P But you can call me M.K. ^^;

I don't consider myself to be a very good artist yet, though I want to be some day in the future. I am currently 17 years old, and referred to as a "computer genius" where I live (even by the adults!) or affectionately "school hacker" in my high school. I'd like to start doing ridiculously cute anthro art sometime soon, but I'm gonna need to study anatomy quite a bit before I can do that. XP Feel free to start a conversation on pretty much anything with me here or on my profile, 90% of the time I repond.

So, how are you all? :U

Weasyl
    Moowa
    Hi, M.K. Welcome to Weasyl, I'm a beginning artist too and being on Weasyl really inspires you, trust me. Enjoy your time here!

Weasyl
    MkLXIV
    While I thank you for your warm welcome, I'm never really inspired by anything- normally when I see work better than my own, I become ashamed rather than inspired... :< It's a burden I must carry, though.

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    Welcome to Weasyl! I'm sure you'll find that everyone here is really friendly. A great way to improve and get feedback is to start a sketchbook thread over here. Hope you enjoy your time on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    MkLXIV
    Thanks, but I'd rather not embarass myself in that thread. XD Though I will put it into consideration as I improve. ^^;